IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Went to Thorpe Park in the summer of 1992. It's pretty much like Chessington World of Adventures. You'd be better off making the effort up to Staffordshire and trying Drayton Manor or Alton Towers. Been there once or twice and highly recommended, but a lot of the attractions have been replaced since we visited in the 1980s but still a memorable day out.

Drunken slags are never nice to witness. Just avoid these individuals.

There was another Nicolas Cage film release on tonight and why do they insist on putting on that irritating little thespian. They're going to run out of Cage movies to feature as the weeks pass by. Wasn't any major irritation as didn't even watch it, but it's just the priniciple of the thing. One acting figure I most often can't abide.

I don't recognize the above reference. Maybe a radio station in the north of england, but this fucking weather is something else.

Around 90 degrees today and in the direct sun it was just about intolerable. Can't wait soon enough for this awful heat shit to finally fade into the autumn and the promise of winter. Any dogs trapped in vehicles today by careless owners would have perished. Some people enjoy extreme temperature, but for some, it's simply nothing but goddamn trouble and irritation. Makes the depression worse for the relevant sufferers I always found.

I'm well beyond sixteen years of age so have no real desire to use it. Don't have the time is another thing. Boring mundane individuals with fucking boring mundane conversations and other immaterial heaven knows what. Not much difference from any other of those damn social' network things.

You couldn't measure the amount of apathy when somewhere feels the need to declare they've cleared out their attic or their dog took a shit on their prize geraniums. etc etc

There's a little piece in the Independent where some 'high profile' sporting names give a little insight into their (trivial) lives and names like Gary Lineker wants to say "woke up today and the sun was shining", or Lewis Hamilton - "Sainsburys are offering ten pence off Shredded Wheat for a limited time" and so on. May be of some benefit to some, but usually generates less than nothing this end.

Fuck all these pointless social network crap or whatever you want to see it as. People will little else to do with their time, would seem to be the bottom line.

I can't abide reckless motorists. These miserable fucks who think they own the road and put all other things in harms way. It's always the summer months that brings out the worst of these miserable individuals. People jumping red lights also. That means "Stop" you cerebrally challenged idiots.

Problem on English roads is that some people drive like idiots and some drive well, so you never know what to expect.

Felt quite safe in Greece because you know that everybody drives like a lunatic.....so no surprises.

(Taxi driver on the way back to the airport said, "In England you don't drink and drive; in Greece we believe that the more you drink the better you drive!" :unsure: )

my dogs...as much as i love them! some daft cunt walks into our living room and sits down(pissed out of his head)...i go down there after hearin the door and see my dogs sayin hello bein all nice and that...i have a discussion with him and he leaves...when i turn around the dogs have fucked off back upstairs! yet when i'm a bit pissed and knock on door cos i've forgot a key they go mental! fuckin idiots