IGNORED

Saha

Just wondering, has the Bordreaux manager ever seen Saha actually play? Because if he has, I question his sanity. Let's keep them in the dark though, he can have Saha. He can take Anichebe too, and maybe Yakubu.

Just wondering, has the Bordreaux manager ever seen Saha actually play? Because if he has, I question his sanity. Let's keep them in the dark though, he can have Saha. He can take Anichebe too, and maybe Yakubu.

Isnt it that Tigana who used to manage Fulham, it was him that brought him to Fulham in 2000?

Edited by scouse

Mbokani was acquired in the summer by les Monegasques from Standard Liege for a fee in the region of €7 million but has failed to live up to expectations, regularly flopping in front of goal and striking only one goal in 10 Championnat appearances. Moreover, he was recently disciplined by coach Guy Lacombe for arriving late to a pre-arranged meeting.

That should solve our goalscoring problems :unsure:

I would snap their hand off in a swap deal for Mbokani even at worst for financial reasons, He has the tool's to do the job he just seems to have hit a brick wall at Monaco possibly a spat with management not to sure on the goings on there but he would be a decent acquisition considering we don't have the money to buy outright and seems the type of player Moyes could settle and do well with.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Mbokani was acquired in the summer by les Monegasques from Standard Liege for a fee in the region of €7 million but has failed to live up to expectations, regularly flopping in front of goal and striking only one goal in 10 Championnat appearances. Moreover, he was recently disciplined by coach Guy Lacombe for arriving late to a pre-arranged meeting.

That should solve our goalscoring problems :unsure:

1 more than Saha...

On his day louis is capable of anything with a football, our most gifted player in my opinion, it's just becoming a shame we don't see his day often enough lately, the 15 goals last season (when he was still injured a lot) showed his worth.

Maybe a swap deal would be best.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...