IGNORED

Moyes: We May Lose Fellaini

Louis

So funny how myopic the intellectually challenged amongst us can be when it comes to assessing the flaws of players who play for ones team :lol:

Stinks of my dad is better than you dad playground stuff. :lol:

There is one real neanderthal on this forum. I have a feeling they know who they are too :lol:

'my cousin thick Adam said he saw Kenwright trying to burn Goodison down so he could claim the insurance money'. Must be true like and it's fact but can't back it up with anything as i'm just as thick as he is and also like to make boss stories up. :lol:

Edited by pax

So funny how myopic the intellectually challenged amongst us can be when it comes to assessing the flaws of players who play for ones team :lol:

Stinks of my dad is better than you dad playground stuff. :lol:

There is one real neanderthal on this forum. I have a feeling they know who they are too :lol:

'my cousin thick Adam said he saw Kenwright trying to burn Goodison down so he could claim the insurance money'. Must be true like and it's fact but can't back it up with anything as i'm just as thick as he is and also like to make boss stories up. :lol:

Jog on!!! Ha ha, love it when someone starts giving it the mickey blue eyes myopic crap. Especially after making a forum debut with a chip on shoulder like paul dickov on Stella.

Try a little humilty, you say you don't care what people think of you but react like a ginger haired kid at a Bonny baby competition when someone challenges you.

Someone repost please so mr myopia can see...

Edited by Hafnia

Jog on!!! Ha ha, love it when someone starts giving it the mickey blue eyes myopic crap. Especially after making a forum debut with a chip on shoulder like paul dickov on Stella.

Try a little humilty, you say you don't care what people think of you but react like a ginger haired kid at a Bonny baby competition when someone challenges you.

Someone repost please so mr myopia can see...

must admit the thick adam like had me chuckling :lol:

That's interesting, i thought the NFL draft system seemed to be one of the most intelligent ways of deciding where the cream of the young players end up? Am i right in thinking that no team has ever won the 'Superbowl' more than two times in a row? It seems to me it's as much of a level playing field as you can get.biggrin.gif

Yeah, for the most part, it is a great way to level out the playing feild, and we do the same for our domestic league(MLS). Only problem is that it hurts if you have to play teams from other nations who don't have a salary cap and can spend wildly like certain teams in the Premier League or La Liga... If they were forced to share the best "draft" picks and had a salary cap, then the Premier League would be very competitive and exhibit a lot more parity. Not sure how you would tweak it for the relegated/promoted teams though (also a trait of european leagues that is non-existent in MLS).

Luckily, the NFL doesn't have any competitors outside of the U.S. so the salary cap and draft are a way to encourage parity in the league and really keeps the league interesting every year, because each team has a chance to win the "Super Bowl" every few years.

Part of the reason I support foreign leagues rather than the domestic league is because of the salary cap and the potential for European trophies. It's just more interesting seeing teams all over Europe compete against each other.

Because of the cap in the U.S., the MLS will never be able to afford a Ronaldo or Messi-esque player... until they are way past their playing prime like T. Henry and Beckham.

Getting every one in Europe to agree to a world-wide salary cap would definitely be wild, but the leagues in Brazil and Argentina would probably rule the planet since they generally have the best homegrown talent. Then again, tactics are a major concern as well.

Sorry about the rant... just a little aside! happy.png

Edited by TonkaRoost

It seems haf has been taken off ignor!!!

You have assumed wrongly. I can see when he posts, but thankfully not the content. I just knew the infant wouldn't be able to resist and was as predictable as anyone possibly could be.

Again, it seems i was right jump for joy.gif

Getting every one in Europe to agree to a world-wide salary cap would definitely be wild, but the leagues in Brazil and Argentina would probably rule the planet since they generally have the best homegrown talent. Then again, tactics are a major concern as well.

Sorry about the rant... just a little aside! happy.png

Brazil and Argentina would still lose their best players as any world wide salary cap would still leave their clubs unable to pay top wages.

I personally don't think any football player should earn more than £50k a week. That doesn't include endorsements or commercial activities. The best players would still be earning £5 -£10 million per year based on that.

I personally would have;

Every club cannot spend more than x on wages in a year for their entire squad, with the exception of two players who are not bound by this.

Every match day team needs to include 5 players from the home country. Dispensation can be made when injuries occur.

You have assumed wrongly. I can see when he posts, but thankfully not the content. I just knew the infant wouldn't be able to resist and was as predictable as anyone possibly could be.

Again, it seems i was right jump%20for%20joy.gif

Fair play to him, he's never wrong... he is 3 times better at being right than me. crying.gif

MikeO, Matt and a few others be aware, i've disagreed with you so many times in the past 7 years, the next time I disagree with you I will find that invention that makes the opinions you are entirely right to have and express in such a forum disappear from my view.

It's an electric version of putting your fingers in your ears and shouting "ner ner ner ner ner ner ner, can't hear you, ner ner ner ner ner" - whatever will they think of next! fishing.gif

@Fourth_Official -

Great news - love this fourth official, Deserves his own thread.

My guess is that he will sign for £30k a week. Rumour has it Essien is on £90k per week so applying facts......

£90,000 divided by 3 = £30,000 - simples!

@Fourth_Official -

WHAT? A player who could walk into any team, that all the best clubs in the world are wanting to sign, a player valued at £35 million is signing a new contract at a cash strapped club who are not playing in Europe ?????

Surely not. rofl.gif

WHAT? A player who could walk into any team, that all the best clubs in the world are wanting to sign, a player valued at £35 million is signing a new contract at a cash strapped club who are not playing in Europe ?????

Surely not. rofl.gif

How's your mate Essien? Doing well is he? Seen him whilst in a giant hospital where his 3 x the normal height of a human being frame is currently being treated by nurses 3 x as good as the ones at Bupa, whilst drinking his water which is 3 x as good as Evian, reading his paper that's 3 x better than the guardian, whilst being wanked off by hookers 3 x as good as your mum? ooops...did i say 3 x, they're an exception....5 x wink.png

Edited by tenaciousj

How's your mate Essien? Doing well is he? Seen him whilst in a giant hospital where his 3 x the normal height of a human being frame is currently being treated by nurses 3 x as good as the ones at Bupa, whilst drinking his water which is 3 x as good as Evian, reading his paper that's 3 x better than the guardian, whilst being wanked off by hookers 3 x as good as your mum? ooops...did i say 3 x, they're an exception....5 x wink.png

So, your only retort to the fact NO ONE wants to buy Fellaini and NO ONE has made any offers for this £35 million super star is to remind me a player i think is world class and 3 times better than Fellaini, is injured. rofl.gif

You even made that point in a manner that rivals Hafnia for immaturity and idiocy.

Yeah im a prick but i live by 'treat others by how they treat you', your arguments are soo wank they offend me, so i respond by being an idiot....so?

Also point out everyone else must be an idiot then bar yourself? Is that what you're saying? Because we all agree Essien isn't "3 times the player" at all...:)

I think you are showing that within a few weeks, you'll be back at school !

I would say i think about 2% of this forums members are idiots and there are plenty of people who don't agree me with over my opinions on Essien. So what?

What point are you making?

I would say that the "2% of this forum" shout is about as flawed as your Essien "3 times" Fellaini shout.

There are 4702 members registered (see members tab) 2% of 4702 = 94.04 people (ok, you did say about, so i'll let you off with the extra 0.04, maybe that's to account for the chip on your shoulder)

Have you scrutinised 94 different members posts in less than a month, in fact have more than 94 different people posted in less than a month of your membership? Or do you clearly just enjoy adding some random stats to an opinion in the hope that people accept that nonsence.

You clearly have opinions, just stick them without making stats:

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamposts, for support rather than illumination"

"83 percent of statistics are made up on the spot"

P.S can somone repost please because as far as I know Pax counts for 0.0213% of the members of this who can't see my posts

I would say that the "2% of this forum" shout is about as flawed as your Essien "3 times" Fellaini shout.

There are 4702 members registered (see members tab) 2% of 4702 = 94.04 people (ok, you did say about, so i'll let you off with the extra 0.04, maybe that's to account for the chip on your shoulder)

Have you scrutinised 94 different members posts in less than a month, in fact have more than 94 different people posted in less than a month of your membership? Or do you clearly just enjoy adding some random stats to an opinion in the hope that people accept that nonsence.

You clearly have opinions, just stick them without making stats:

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamposts, for support rather than illumination"

"83 percent of statistics are made up on the spot"

P.S can somone repost please because as far as I know Pax counts for 0.0213% of the members of this who can't see my posts

There you go.

There you go.

Some would say my arrival has given Hafnia's little online persona purpose since i arrived, others would say he's developed a man crush, all I know is that he dedicates far too much time to responding and talking about me ! The little fella cant seem to get enough of me. Maybe it's because I had an answer for all his childish conspiracy theories or maybe because i have exposed him as the type of fan who would have welcomed Carson yeung to goodison with open arms.

Oh, and a pedant's will is a pedant's way !

Edited by pax