IGNORED

Moyes: We May Lose Fellaini

Louis

Ha ha! The irony of your comment is not lost.

Did I ever tell you that alot of the extensive operating costs were spent by bill kenwright on developing subliminal stimuli using the loudspeaker and advertisement boards. The overall objective is to make the fans believe that he is the right man to take the club forward.

No you didn't i thought your views were based on the belief BK was spending all of the clubs cash building a machine capable of re-animating the dead and releasing a horde onto the club. Destroying it from the inside out! BK isn't this 'Hitler' like character you all too often describe him as. He's done a lot for this club and people start goin wacko because he hasn't sold the valuable structure that is the club, to any old play boy? He hasn't sold because noone has met the valuations, take into consideration that he actually wants to sell but Will only sell if the potential new owners a) cough up the cash to create the stadium everton need to go forward and b.) have a written contract to make sure they do exactly that. Evertons worth as a club (inc the new stadium) is about 450m, United were sold for not much more but they already had the foundations of a positive investment in place plus a stadium that could be extended. So stop your moaning, unless you and your other BK bashers can stump up the money suitable to look for an investor willing to meet the fans and teams needs, don't bore me or others with this 'BKs a leech' bollocks and start doing somethin about it if your that upset with it all.

No you didn't i thought your views were based on the belief BK was spending all of the clubs cash building a machine capable of re-animating the dead and releasing a horde onto the club. Destroying it from the inside out! BK isn't this 'Hitler' like character you all too often describe him as. He's done a lot for this club and people start goin wacko because he hasn't sold the valuable structure that is the club, to any old play boy? He hasn't sold because noone has met the valuations, take into consideration that he actually wants to sell but Will only sell if the potential new owners a) cough up the cash to create the stadium everton need to go forward and b.) have a written contract to make sure they do exactly that. Evertons worth as a club (inc the new stadium) is about 450m, United were sold for not much more but they already had the foundations of a positive investment in place plus a stadium that could be extended. So stop your moaning, unless you and your other BK bashers can stump up the money suitable to look for an investor willing to meet the fans and teams needs, don't bore me or others with this 'BKs a leech' bollocks and start doing somethin about it if your that upset with it all.

Ok ok I want to buy. How much do I need?

Or is that a boring question...

tonight Belgium plays against Finland. Fellaini is more or less fit, but will not start due to a few little problems" according to the manager. He doesn't want to take any risks. he does'nt specify what kind of problems he means.. I don't think it's anything serious

Edited by Churinga

When I tell my friends he's the best DM in the world they laugh in my face.

To be fair, he is now twice as good as when he left the Belgian League.. and noone follows Everton.

you have the belgian football fans who'll watch motd and vaguely follow him, aswell as for example Kompany in City.. without really rooting for any of them fervently. Alot of people recognize he is a very good player though.

there are alot of fans who adopt foreign(specificly english) teams as "second teams" but they strongly tend to be interested in the classic english top 4.

i was searching for belgian or dutch fanclubs of everton.. sadly there were none while for example wet spam have one.. probably because of the hooligan movies.

Maybe he or everton have more fans in french speaking belgium.. but as far as i no still no Everton fanclubs.

Does Fellaini have a lot of fans in Belgium?

Yes, back in Belgium there is a lot of attention for our players playing in foreign leagues.

Logically most of the interest goes to our dearest neighbours from Holland.

But the PL can also count on a lot of interest.

Concerning Marouane he is a bit of a cult figure in Belgium.

At first people laughed because of his strange presence, but soon he gained a lot of respect because of his football qualities.

There are no specific Everton fan sites in Belgium.

I am a fan of Anderlecht and it's quite remarkable that most of the Anderlecht fans prefer Everton above Liverpool. I don't know why, probably because the whole attitude and 'atmosphere' around that club reminds us too much on our Belgian rival Club Brugge. Via the live streams we follow Everton regularly and when Fellaini plays excellent a lot of us come to check the everton forums, because it's always nice to read some positive comments about a fellow Belgian. You see, until some years ago we didn't know what it was like to have good players in good football competitions.

Sorry for my poor English.

Grtz from Belgium, land of the beer, chocolate, fries, Fellaini and kiddybasements.

Who doesn't like that huh?

Yes, back in Belgium there is a lot of attention for our players playing in foreign leagues.

Logically most of the interest goes to our dearest neigbhours from Holland.

But the PL can also count on a lot of interest.

Concerning Marouane he is a bit of a cultfigure in Belgium.

At first people laughed becaus of his strange presence, but soon he gained a lot of respect becaus of his footballqualities.

There are nog specific Everton fan sites in Belgium.

I am a fan of Anderlecht and it's quite remarqable that most of the Anderlechtfans prefer Everton above Liverpool. I don't know why, probably becaus the whole attitude and 'atmosphere' around that club reminds us too much on our Belgian rival Club Brugge. Via the livestreams we follow Everton regularly and when Fellaini plays excellent a lot of us come to check the everton forums, because it's always nice to read some positieve comments about a fellow Belgian. You see, until some years ago we didn't know what it was like to have good players in good footballcompetitions.

Sorry for my poor English.

Grtz from Belgium, land of the beer, chocolate, fries, Fellaini and kiddybasements.

Who doesn't like that huh?

English fine!.....contribution excellent.

Not much wrong with beer and chocolate.

Welcome Decades.

English fine!.....contribution excellent.

Not much wrong with beer and chocolate.

Welcome Decades.

All agreed but are you wondering what a kiddybasement is? Is it really wrong that i think it sounds a little wierd ha! As for Felli hes rapidly becoming our most important player.

Edited by smeghead1

He is refering to Dutroux.. and I'm quite sure he is joking.

The comment took me completely by surprise, let's hope he was joking!

On a side note, do Belgian men not know of the stereotype for Belgian ladies having hairy armpits?

No, never heared of that, and in my experience it isn't true either :D

Edited by Churinga

• 4 months later...