IGNORED

Moyes: We May Lose Fellaini

Louis

Pax, if you didnt attack people so much and not let a different opinion stand, you would not have to defend yourself.

no one else here seems to need to defend or attack others, only you.

I think we'll just have let you're opinion stand that i both attack others and don't allow opinions to stand, however my disregard and utter rejection of said opinion should be duly noted.

Pax, if you didnt attack people so much and not let a different opinion stand, you would not have to defend yourself.

no one else here seems to need to defend or attack others, only you.

Or feel the need to ignore posts from an individual who has intentionally used the very same pedantic nature in response, to highlight how irritating it can be. The very fact that he chooses to ignore the posts rather than to address his/her attitude tells you alot about the person.

I would say repost, but in all honesty, i'm not overly concerned. I've been on here since 2004 and enjoyed trading opinions/debate with people who are able to do so in an acceptable manner.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.evertonfc...alks-going-well-

How long have talks been going well for now?!

Makes me a little sceptical. Some may see it as advertising the fact that he's ripe for a transfer, others may see it as a status update. In all seriousness, how long do these things take? Can't they just do it dragons den style??!

It may well be his old fella is pimping him around and wants to know his earning potential.

Edited by Hafnia

• 2 weeks later...

From today:

Moyes said "I think an agreement is close. I might be wrong in the end but I think that one is close. We will probably have to act if it's not. I don't know if January is the exact timescale but we do have to keep the player's value."

http://www.guardian....yes-bank-arteta

in other words: a deal is on the table, and Fellani has to make his mind up by January, or be sold

This is like Pienaar all over again. We are likely to be seeing him put himself in the shop window, and Moyes is doing a little sales pitch too. Unless we are going to give him £80k a week for starters he will be off. His old fella has been at it from day one and will well be aware of his earning potential - would not be surprised to see him viewed as a replacement for essien.

Had heard he was already sold BTW - just a rumour.

This is like Pienaar all over again. We are likely to be seeing him put himself in the shop window, and Moyes is doing a little sales pitch too. Unless we are going to give him £80k a week for starters he will be off. His old fella has been at it from day one and will well be aware of his earning potential - would not be surprised to see him viewed as a replacement for essien.

Had heard he was already sold BTW - just a rumour.

if its the rumour of 34m then so be it :)