IGNORED

Moyes: We May Lose Fellaini

Louis

I think what Fellaini was/is doing is 'sowing seeds'......He's just letting the big guns know he's ready to go anytime, possibly in January

or maybe at the end of the season.If he was intent on staying any longer, he could have just said he was happy at the moment.

If we finished 4th (doubt it to be honest), why would he opt to play for us in the champions league when he can double his wages and play for a team more capabale of winning it.

Every team is a selling team when a player wants to leave/get more money, we as a club need to be as greedy as the players £40million.

When I tell my friends he's the best DM in the world they laugh in my face.

To be fair, he is now twice as good as when he left the Belgian League.. and noone follows Everton.

your not far off always thought pirlo and mascherano were up there but now he's probably better than them both. imo felli is the best player weve had in the last 15 years, dont want to hear rooney as i can see it coming (wayne was young and never going to stay long term ) really do think its his dad wanting him to be at a top european club playing champions league hope im wrong.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Lets be honest he has never once said he was 100% commited to Everton, in the past he has always said would move away if the deal was right, he wants and needs to be playing in CL to prove what we already know in that he is one of the best midfielders in the prem and to move on another level he needs to showboat that on the bigger stage.

I expect him to go within the next 2 years, not in Jan and for a deal breaking fee, i wouldnt accept anything less than £35 mill for him and just think what moyes could do with that.

I think the language here is of someone who is saying that he's considering this his final season. He's not looking for a move in January, but unless something spectacular happens at the club - and I think that'll only be us in a position to sign top quality players (which I don't think even a Champions League place will give us on its own) - then he's off.

To be fair, I doubt it's about the money. He's on £75k per week with us and he'll find it difficult to get the interest of clubs who can pay more than that and fit the criteria of the type of club he's looking for.

Is it a coincidence that Moyes' contract is also up at the end of the season?? I know this doesn't have the same bearing as a player, but the reassurance won't be there if he goes to a rolling contract.

Of course, at the end of the season he'll still have over 3 years left on his contract and I think we should be expecting £25m if he continues with good form. Assuming Moyes stays on too, and with what he managed with £12m this summer, what could next season hold with that?!

It would be a blow to lose him, but there's no way he can do the job of three or four Moyes approved signings.

I think the language here is of someone who is saying that he's considering this his final season. He's not looking for a move in January, but unless something spectacular happens at the club - and I think that'll only be us in a position to sign top quality players (which I don't think even a Champions League place will give us on its own) - then he's off.

To be fair, I doubt it's about the money. He's on £75k per week with us and he'll find it difficult to get the interest of clubs who can pay more than that and fit the criteria of the type of club he's looking for.

Is it a coincidence that Moyes' contract is also up at the end of the season?? I know this doesn't have the same bearing as a player, but the reassurance won't be there if he goes to a rolling contract.

Of course, at the end of the season he'll still have over 3 years left on his contract and I think we should be expecting £25m if he continues with good form. Assuming Moyes stays on too, and with what he managed with £12m this summer, what could next season hold with that?!

It would be a blow to lose him, but there's no way he can do the job of three or four Moyes approved signings.

fair enough moyes has done wonders with low money but getting rid of fellaini to us is like barcalona losing messi, yes we would get on but none of them players are going to be world class with prices now these players are rare, city have got a fair few top level players but take yaya toure out and theres no way they would have won the league, you wil never be up there with a team of decent players, we need to focus on getting better players to improve the first 11 then if we get in europe get a few squad players, think this is the best team we have had in years but if things dont go right I really think players will decide to move on.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Apparently (I didn't hear it) Moyes said on 5live tonight....

"He plays for Everton until at least January and then we'll see..."

unsure.png

If he WANTS to move, he'll be going in January for some very decent money.I would have thought some money towards the debt and a couple of good players joining us.We can't pay him stupid wages.Start looking for the next £15million player we can keep for 3/4 years then sell for £35million.

Jellavic was around the £5million mark, I'd put his price at £20million even more if he keeps scoring,Gibsons form is more like £5million pound player not the £500,000 we paid.......same with Baines and Lescott.

Moyes has a half decent eye for players.I'd rather Fellaini stay, but if he goes, Moyes will buy well.

Edited by Blue 250

If Moyes did say that then it's obviously not what people want to hear but it's just the truth of the matter really....

I really don't want us to lose any players apart from the likes of Vic because we finally seem to have a strong squad and a decent bunch of players but if He does want out He will obviously go and the money gained as said could go quite far.

It's happened before with player's that We all feel would leave a big hole to be filled and have a detrimental effect by doing so and We've come out stronger afterwards. If it happens I'd be gutted to see Him go but I'd trust Moyes to fill the void...

30 mil minimum will allow DM to find a great replacement. We should not keep players that dosent want to play for Everton. He has been fantastic and I hope he ends up in an amazing team with a shot at The CL title. Would like to see him go to PSG and that theres a bidding war between them and both Manchester teams. That should bring his transfer value up nicely. Hope PSG wins because i dont want him in the prem against Everton.

Toivonen would be a great replacement. Big lad, strong on the ball. Should be playing in Fellainis new role and not on the wing as he does for sweden. Available at around 10 mil.

Toivonen would be a great replacement. Big lad, strong on the ball. Should be playing in Fellainis new role and not on the wing as he does for sweden. Available at around 10 mil.

He's a striker I know for Sweden He plays in a different position but He'd be no good as a replacement for Fellaini!!

I'd be back in for Ofoe when the window opens and if not Fernando Reges would be a great addition from Porto.

He's a striker I know for Sweden He plays in a different position but He'd be no good as a replacement for Fellaini!!

I'd be back in for Ofoe when the window opens and if not Fernando Reges would be a great addition from Porto.

He is a great nr 10. Play behind the striker. He does it for his club PSV and he did it for sweden before Ibra was brought back into that position. Would be great for Jelavic.

I agree on Ofoe, we do need him on the middle of the field but as Felli has been in a more attacking position this season I see Toivonen as a possible replacement. Im already counting on Ofoe joining Everton in Jan.

I think He may have just been planning for the inevitable to be honest, I think We all knew/know Fellaini would want out at some point in the near future His old man has caused ripples in the past and it seems Mo's just thrown a bigger stone into the water.

If a bid of around 30m came in it would be to much money for a club such as ourselves to turn down and it could go along way. We've replaced big players before and as said We've come out stronger.

Did Ofoe have a clause for around 8m I'm pretty sure I read that? If that is the case then He would be a bargain in today's game and maybe Moyes would be given more to bring in another player?? Who know's either way I'm pretty sure in Jan we'll sadly see Fellaini leave.

I wish we weren't so vulnerable to losing our players. It seems that whenever we build a strong team someone comes in and takes one of the vital cogs and then we have to do the same thing again.

I know we get good money for these players but it's just annoying getting stopped in our tracks all the time.

Ah beat me to it just read that as I was typing the above.

I hope a few big European clubs come in for Him I wouldn't like to see Him plying His trade in the Prem...

I can see PSG Chelsea City and maybe Madrid coming in for Him I can't see Fergie being drawn into a bidding war but He's the type of player United have been crying out for since the Keane left.