IGNORED

Bolton (Away)

Bill

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anichebe has run miles today..how can you say he hasn't tried? cos he pulled up once out of a tackle and didn't play a pass? get's a mega shit storm since not passing that ball

Yeah he prolly run a lot. Like a fukin headless chicken. 2 runs on whole game that had some idea and teammates could pass on to him. 99% of time standing lazy there, and trying to cry freekicks from ref, if some1 from enemies comes to close of him. Just fukin ridiculous. Hes been like that all the other times when he ahs been on pitch, 1 good 15minutes from him this season. Otherway useless.

Yeah he prolly run a lot. Like a fukin headless chicken. 2 runs on whole game that had some idea and teammates could pass on to him. 99% of time standing lazy there, and trying to cry freekicks from ref, if some1 from enemies comes to close of him. Just fukin ridiculous. Hes been like that all the other times when he ahs been on pitch, 1 good 15minutes from him this season. Otherway useless.

can't even understand what you said there to be honest

seems people have made their minds up about him i've argued his case many times and i ain't gonna do it again..i agree beckford should've played but no way does vic deserve a slatin today

anichebe has run miles today..how can you say he hasn't tried? cos he pulled up once out of a tackle and didn't play a pass? get's a mega shit storm since not passing that ball

He has been shocking. Sulky, poor touch, no footballing brain whatsoever. Championship level at best.

Has physical attributes, that's it.

Blimey, don't like the lad but did we try to get sturridge? He is a threat.

Edited by Hafnia2

seems people have made their minds up about him i've argued his case many times and i ain't gonna do it again..i agree beckford should've played but no way does vic deserve a slatin today

He doesn't hold the ball up well, he doesn't use his size well, he didn't make second runs off the ball to pull defenders, he sits back on defense. I mean besides 15 minutes vs City and the headed pass against liverpool - Anichebe is our worst striker - by far.

Well then u just see something on him and the way hes playing, i just dont. I wish i would see even something from him, cause it seems when Louis if out, hes Moysies first choice, dunno why. There aint never easy to be alone upfront, but he cant hold the ball, his first touch is way too often too hard, hes too slow and and hes timing is usually wrong, that teammates could even think someway to pass him on the run. He hasnt ever got a good shot. So? Why the fuck he is playing? I really dont know. And it is just too sad to know that i have to watch this kind of playing from him even more :(

EDIT: and i agree that couple years ago when he was trying to break into squad, he looked very, very promising talent. But he has now got a couple bad injuries, and as sad it might be, he cant maybe never get back even that promising level.

Edited by LexKing

IMO Anichebe shouldnt play in an Everton Shirt again. Simply because he is no were near good enough. The only reason he started today was as a focal point, but we may aswell have had a plank of wood up there. Only Player who looked anything like an Everton Player today was Arteta. Just about everyone had a poor touch today, okay it was raining but it didnt affect Bolton what so ever. Felliani tried his best, but looked nothing like his usuall self, same for Baines. Cahill didnt look up to it either. The defence had fuck all to do tbh, cant remember howard making a save either? and all this shit about Sturridge? :lol: He dives more than Ashley Young and thats saying something! Took his goal well, fair enough but he did nothing but Dive through out, yet when Sky Sports come back on, there gonna be jizzin in their pants over im.

How bad were Everton...... Well put it this way, Bolton were crap and they were still a league better. That was the most miserable, irritatingly bad attempt at playing a game of football I can remember seeing. :angry:

I am always the moderate person in these discussions but after that display I am seriously losing it. :angry::angry:

Sell 90% of the team, Get rid of the board, sell the ground, Sack Moyes. For godsake do something. Anything at all that improves matters. :angry::angry::angry:

Now excuse me my wrists have a hot date with a box of razors. :angry:

That was absolutly shocking!! i see bolton on a similar level to us, yet they looked leagues ahead of us today, we had nothing upfront whatsoever, why did we get rid of Yak? that is starting to look like a real bum idea on moyes part. Anichebe is possibly the worst striker i have ever seen(or one of them) he truely is useless, defo not a top level player. Moyes looked very fed up on the sidelines, lets see what happens now, but today was just crazy, did'nt think we were quite that bad tbh

EDIT: on talksport at the moment they are having a debate as to whether Moyes will still be there in the summer should he get no backing from Bill again

That was absolutly shocking!! i see bolton on a similar level to us, yet they looked leagues ahead of us today, we had nothing upfront whatsoever, why did we get rid of Yak? that is starting to look like a real bum idea on moyes part. Anichebe is possibly the worst striker i have ever seen(or one of them) he truely is useless, defo not a top level player. Moyes looked very fed up on the sidelines, lets see what happens now, but today was just crazy, did'nt think we were quite that bad tbh

EDIT: on talksport at the moment they are having a debate as to whether Moyes will still be there in the summer should he get no backing from Bill again

I consider Bolton to be a worse team than us.

Moyes looked depressed. I hope to god he doesn't leave us...