IGNORED

Bolton (Away)

Bill

EDIT: on talksport at the moment they are having a debate as to whether Moyes will still be there in the summer should he get no backing from Bill again

Could you blame him?! I think he will if there isn't any positives re. real funding and actual back for him! I wouldn't think any different of Moyes if he left us, he's shown more than loyalty to us, he deserves better! I don't know what the situation is with Kenwright, Elstone and the other money men/management but I do worry that the club is not run as good as it should be from the board level!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens on Wednesday?

Mark Bright (serves me right here for listening to him) said the replay against Chelsea was on wednesday. My bad.

So, there was no excuse, we were just shite.

Marco - Vic is useless and always has been. His states for a striker ( rofl.gif) are pathetic. He has nothing that shows he is a footballer, let alone anyone who deserves a starting place or any place with a blue shirt. I cant believe you stick up for him and give Ossie a hard time, at least Ossie had a shot!

Mark Bright (serves me right here for listening to him) said the replay against Chelsea was on wednesday. My bad.

So, there was no excuse, we were just shite.

Marco - Vic is useless and always has been. His states for a striker ( rofl.gif) are pathetic. He has nothing that shows he is a footballer, let alone anyone who deserves a starting place or any place with a blue shirt. I cant believe you stick up for him and give Ossie a hard time, at least Ossie had a shot!

The shot by Ossie should have been passed. At least Ossie can pass but on the wing he looks in slow motion. He has no pace at all, strange choice by Moyes there, but so was Vic

The shot by Ossie should have been passed. At least Ossie can pass but on the wing he looks in slow motion. He has no pace at all, strange choice by Moyes there, but so was Vic

A poor cameo from Osman today, but even that was better than the crap Bily churned out, he'll be gone in summer, along with Heitinga, it was money down the drain for those two.

A poor cameo from Osman today, but even that was better than the crap Bily churned out, he'll be gone in summer, along with Heitinga, it was money down the drain for those two.

Bilya had one opportunity in particular to strike from 25-30 yards out but he held the ball. For some reason he won't shoot like he did last year. No wonder strikes like last year. But yeah Bily should be sold and I want to see Gueye on the left. I mean he can't do much worse than anyone else out there.

What the actual fuck was that?

That was not football on our part. I really don't have a clue what we were doing out there because we sure as hell were not playing football. I'm surprised I didn't break something watching that shite because I was fucking frustrated, it's untrue. I'm still seething now so this is all probably coming out extremely scrambled, and I'm going to swear. A lot.

There was absolutely fucking no shape to our side, it was a shambles. Massive spaces everywhere for Bolton players to stroll around in at their leisure. We gave them so much time to simply pick their passes. We were second to every fucking second ball because we had no fight or passion whatsoever, we just didn't want it enough, if at all. The defensive unit were a fucking liability, have they ever played together before?! We couldn't keep hold of the ball, it was fucking embarrassing. There was not a single spark of creativity out there, it was pathetic. We could play until tomorrow and still not look like scoring a bastard goal. It's not just in open play though, our set pieces are so predictable it's no wonder we do fuck all from them. Once again, our build up play was painfully slow. We'd get the ball and slow the play right the fuck down so Bolton could get men back behind the ball, and that's a big no no when you're struggling to create hot air, nevermind a bastard chance on goal. What the fuck was with our tactics as well? Hit and fucking hope against a massive back-line like Bolton's it's fucking retarded. Who the fuck decided that would be a good idea? Fair enough, maybe try it, but jesus christ, when it's not working GIVE IT THE FUCK UP and DO SOMETHING ELSE!

There was no ray of light in that performance, from the players to the manager. They were all shit.

Fuck. Off.

Howard - Did nothing wrong.

Neville - His hoofing was making me want to do him a serious injury. Aimless doesn't come close.

Distin & Heitinga - I'm putting them together because they're supposed to be a fucking partnership who are in tune with each other but they were anything but. Tweedle dee a tweedle dum us what they were. I don't see how bringing Jags back in will help us though, because Distin and Jags wasn't working either, they don't don't compliment each other in the slightest.

Baines - Some good crosses, that's about all I have for him.

Coleman - Terrible, lost the ball every time he had it.

Arteta - People are saying he was decent today? He was back to his fanny self IMO.

Fellaini - He must have been on the pop last night because he was woeful. Every time he got the ball he gave it away. He provided very little cover for the defence and was the reason why there was so much space for Bolton to exploit all afternoon.

Bilyaletdinov - Earth calling Bily, you were involved in a football game today but you might have missed it while your head was in the clouds.

Cahill - Most people reply that if they could have one superpower it'd be the power of invisibility. Well, ladies and gentleman, today Tim Cahill had that superpower.

Anichebe - He is a waste of fucking oxygen. What the hell does Moyes see in this clown? I wish he'd take his fucking hissy fits elsewhere. An absolute bag of shite.

When kakuta sturridge vela & went on loan to likes of fulham, bolton, WBA and we didn't get a sniff of them. You've got to really question the manager and the board. I'd like to know who we looked at ... & why we didn't get them. Ramsey anyone ?

Sturridge was class and we knew this prior to jan'11. Why didn't efc? Even though he was a cheating tw@t but it a winner! - maybe that's the difference because there were no 'winners' in royal blue tonight.

What the actual fuck was that?

There was absolutely fucking no shape to our side, it was a shambles. Massive spaces everywhere for Bolton players to stroll around in at their leisure. We gave them so much time to simply pick their passes. We were second to every fucking second ball because we had no fight or passion whatsoever, we just didn't want it enough, if at all. The defensive unit were a fucking liability, have they ever played together before?! We couldn't keep hold of the ball, it was fucking embarrassing. There was not a single spark of creativity out there, it was pathetic. We could play until tomorrow and still not look like scoring a bastard goal. It's not just in open play though, our set pieces are so predictable it's no wonder we do fuck all from them. Once again, our build up play was painfully slow. We'd get the ball and slow the play right the fuck down so Bolton could get men back behind the ball, and that's a big no no when you're struggling to create hot air, nevermind a bastard chance on goal. What the fuck was with our tactics as well? Hit and fucking hope against a massive back-line like Bolton's it's fucking retarded. Who the fuck decided that would be a good idea? Fair enough, maybe try it, but jesus christ, when it's not working GIVE IT THE FUCK UP and DO SOMETHING ELSE!

There was no ray of light in that performance, from the players to the manager. They were all shit.

Well we all know Romey has his own fan club when it comes to his match reports :rolleyes:

And I don't always agree with his opinions....BUT! I don't think a better summary of a game of football has ever been written than the few but well chosen words above.

I can't see one word out of place. FUCK IT!

Woeful performance, piss wet through, sat next to knobhead scally, shit pint at half time and they were the highlights!

Just got and and I cant be arsed to watch it again but I did feel the Ref had a big part in that defeat.

As poor as we were its not like we got outplayed or outfought by Bolton. We got done by shite defending from two set pieces. The first was a foul on Anichebe so should have gone our way and the second looked a blatant dive by the Chelsea lad

Agreed. Osman was diabolical and Bily woeful. Anichebe was just unspeakable. If that was the giving it a good go and putting in the effort you mentioned from Osman and Anichebe (26th Jan), then I think we can safely do without them, too. To be honest, today it was hard to differentiate any of them; they were collectively shocking. The whole team just depressed me and I have to say, I put that down to DM (again). To repeat what has been said before, there is a real and apparent danger that we could get relegated this year. Moyes is bereft of inspiration, relying more on serendipity than tactical acumen when it comes to team formations, and increasingly cutting a more and more desperate and peripheral figure on the touchline. You can cite the personal failings of the individual players, and God were there a lot today, but the formless and inept mass that I saw looming through the Atlantic rain at the Reebok was the iceberg of crushed hopes that Captain Davey launched the season with in August. Ill go down with the Captain, of course, rather than being the rat off the sinking ship, but bear this in mind: the Titanic went down in April, too.

Edited by formby

OH FUCK ME.......................oh fuck me, did I realy spend some more hard earned wonga, watching that shit................Yes , apparantly I did.

I thought watching that was an apparition brought about by Saturdays excesses BUT alas not to be, a performance devoid of anything positive, total shite................Mr moyes even has the temerity to slag off certain players, or player, namely Fellaini, yeah I know he wasn't at his best today, far fucking from it, but to me was still our best player (must be heavy stuff I am on) BUT to slag him off on prime time radio, saying that while all the other players who where involved in mid-week internationals had some excuse, Fellaini had none, smacked of desperation to me. He also said Anichebe was chosen before Beckford to add more strength at the back defending corners against a physical team, how fucking negative is that?......................And he now agrees we are in a relgation battle, actually, he says................ "I thought that after the first couple of weeks of the season"...........am I missing something here or has Davey lost the plot????

I can see what Moyes was trying to do by picking Anichebe. He THOUGHT that anichebe would hold up the ball like saha, but boy he was wrong... I don't think there was a ball that was passed to anichebe where the bolton center backs didn't get there first. Everything was woeful...... Im not sure what we can do to get forward if we continue with no money, old stadium and players that just aren't motivated.

I didn't think we were that bad. We started off totally abysmal, like a pre season friendly and went 1-0 down from a joke of a free kick. After that, we dominated the whole match until the scored an unbelievably cheap second. They scored off virtually their only two meaningful attacks. Cahill should have scored, we had a lot of balls in and about their box but we just couldn't pick the right pass. We actually moved the ball around ok and had a lot of posession. That being said, Fellaini and Bily were seriously awful. If they had've been at the races we probably would have won.

I'm not overly concerned with how we played, just with our abysmal defence. Does Moyes actually work on tactics as we've kept about one clean sheet in 25 matches or something? surely our coach needs to be fired.

I stayed up till 2:00AM watching that shite, I feel for you lads that paid good money in order to head to Bolton. We were awful. Not one player had a half decent game. It's starting to wear thin now. Why, did we start with 4-5-1 when everytime we have started a game this season with a more positive outlook we seem to have picked up a result or at least shown signs of a positive performance. Where do we go from here lads, if we play like that against Chelsea 'shit will get messy'.

I thought that by now I would have calmed down. I really wish I sweared so I could actually say how I feel about that game.

I am so angry and frustrated. :angry:

OH FUCKING HELL WE WERE FUCKING SHITE. :angry:

(there I actually went ahead and said it) :huh:

Sorry. it wont happen again. :(