IGNORED

Blue Union

Louis

You have still failed to say how this aids the club and what BU aim to achieve. The protests said one thing and chanted another. I swear the BU think 9 women could produce a baby in a month. You can't just protest and everything gets fixed, you need to develop constructive ways to move the club forward. At this moment in time the BU show little more than exhibit themselves as a perfect example of the proverb 'empty vessels make the most noise'.

You do need constructive ways to move the club forward. I agree. Let's have yours, and show us where you are upto with pushing them plans through. You never know someone may be able to help.

The all consuming issue to me is the stadium. There are two possibilities, leave, or stay. As I said they have made a few options on how to do that, as you said they've looked at plans for elsewhere. So that is one of the aims of the BU that you asked for, you can go On their website if you want more. Do you think a new stadium will aid Everton?

Re the protest, that is a general message to the board that people are not happy. Were you hoping for a song that everyone knew that included the entire aims of ther issues? Not practical.

You do need constructive ways to move the club forward. I agree. Let's have yours, and show us where you are upto with pushing them plans through. You never know someone may be able to help.

The all consuming issue to me is the stadium. There are two possibilities, leave, or stay. As I said they have made a few options on how to do that, as you said they've looked at plans for elsewhere. So that is one of the aims of the BU that you asked for, you can go On their website if you want more. Do you think a new stadium will aid Everton?

Re the protest, that is a general message to the board that people are not happy. Were you hoping for a song that everyone knew that included the entire aims of ther issues? Not practical.

I'm no expert and I don't play protest to pretent I am. I have ideas of how it is done but nothing new, innovative, or unique in my thinking and I believe and trust the club are making steps forward. The club is not perfect, the commercial progress has been slow, but all BU do is hinder them.

Shared stadium. BOOM!

Kenwright out! However catchy, is hardly a reflection of the proposed mission statement.

so no one is allowed to criticise the BU unless they have a better idea? what a load of horse shit

"Erm, I think we should buy more players."

"Pienaar is a must buy, I'm not going the match until he comes"

"We should get more money from merchandise"

"We should invest in a new stadium...not in Kirkby..or smaller than Liverpool's"

"Shared stadium? Fuck off, I'm not sharing with them"

These are not direct quotes but realistic examples of what BU call an idea. They never actually stipulate how their ideas can be implemented/financed, but rather just shout frivolous demands.

Not sure why this in the BU thread to be honest. Some people on here got awfully excited about a very average kitbag deal on the basis of the clubs spin... let's see how this compares to Villa's deal.

Considered putting it in an separate thread but it would have been pointless as it would have circled back to Kenwright/BU. So I cut out the middle man and went straight to it.