IGNORED

Baxter joins Tranmere

Louis

2 years younger than ossie was when he first went on loan..although leon got some bad injuries..i think baxter is just wank

have to agree mate, Baxter was talked up as being better than Rooney at one point, but he is still playing in the reserves years later, shite imo, clearly a championship/league 1 player

Edited by theprisoner

• 3 weeks later...

We'd bring him back and play him on the left wing then. No one can replace Cahill.

*note* this isn't me saying Baxter should come back and play for us.

Agree with this, Moyes is doing a good job at deflecting focus away from Bill and the board at present. His tactics and loyalty to some players is beyond baffling.

Agree with this, Moyes is doing a good job at deflecting focus away from Bill and the board at present. His tactics and loyalty to some players is beyond baffling.

tactics i actually get even if they are stupid and show the ambition of a blue square premiership team, but it is the loyalty to certain players that gets me, he refuses to drop certain players even though its blatent to see they dont perform, Anichebe is the most obvious one(injured at the moment i know, but you all know what i mean) and the fact he would rather stick 2 well known dutch players on the bench, 1 a world cup finalist than drop others who are under performing, but maybe slightly more established in the team, it genuinly does not make sense

the one thing that worries me is playing cahill upfront.

i love the man, seriously love him, he is an actual playing legend for the hard work he has put in over the years, but he hasnt scored for almost a year.

Saha did something similar last year then broke his duck and scored in 7 consecutive games or something similar. Think Moyes is hanging on to that dream. Plus, he does put in a shift usually!

Saha did something similar last year then broke his duck and scored in 7 consecutive games or something similar. Think Moyes is hanging on to that dream. Plus, he does put in a shift usually!

I think he's lazy Matt. It was only a few games ago we were complaining that he didn't run back in to play after having a goal opportunity, but instead walked back, resulting in him becoming offside when we broke, and totally out of position. The striker I felt gave us the best shift was Andy Johnson. He used to run his ass off. He coulkd be available again for about 2m.

I think he's lazy Matt. It was only a few games ago we were complaining that he didn't run back in to play after having a goal opportunity, but instead walked back, resulting in him becoming offside when we broke, and totally out of position. The striker I felt gave us the best shift was Andy Johnson. He used to run his ass off. He coulkd be available again for about 2m.

Looked like he was chasing a shadow of himself last week. One of the best deals the clubs ever made, used him at his peak running him to the ground and then made a profit.