37 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jags be dropped ?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never said he should never be dropped,i just dont think he deserves to be dropped,moyes sees them in training every day so if heitinga was better than jags surely he would be in,our problem is scoring goals we have to get a striker in in the window.

In a thread about Jags all you put on the topic was "jags is better than heitinga end of." To me that says he should never be dropped.

Why doesn't Jags deserve to be dropped?

We've been playing a midfielders upfront, but Saha's back now and Stracq and Vellios look useful. Our defense is fully fit and concedeing soft goals and the main culprit is Jags and has been for a while. I'm much less confident of keeping a clean sheet than us not doing the business the other end.

Patto screw your head on mate haha. Torres over Sturridge? Really? Wow. Let me give you another one Rio Ferdinand or Phill Jones?

sturridge did it for half a season at bolton..torres was one of the best strikers in the world for years consistently..lost his way a bit granted but has scored 2 good goals in 2 games now..if sturridge was that good he'd be upfront for england

i never said he should never be dropped,i just dont think he deserves to be dropped,moyes sees them in training every day so if heitinga was better than jags surely he would be in,our problem is scoring goals we have to get a striker in in the window.

I couldnt give a fuck what he does in training tbh as its what he does in the game that counts. He is making too many crucial errors for my liking and its not good enough for a player of his ability.

should we just tow the line and agree with a little consortium,then all will be ok.

Don't be daft....you don't have to agree but you should be willing to discuss.

"End of" means end of conversation....means you are right, anyone with a different viewpoint is wrong and you aren't willing to talk about it any more.

Not really what a forum should be about.

I dont think he should be dropped simply because I dont think he has been as bad as people in here seem to think he is

Granted he has had his moments with poor distribution but then that has always been his achillies heel.

His form has dipped a little but I think he is showing signs of getting back to his best and sometimes you just have to let a player play himself back into form.

I watched Johnny against WBA and it wasnt as if he is playing out of his skin

I just dont think the people in this forum realise what it is that Jags brings to the side, he is the man who does all the talking, all the organising he controls our back four and I dont think either Distin or Heitinga give you that

Im not saying he should be untouchable but I just dont think he is as bad as people are saying

He gave away the penalty v Liverpool.

One of the pens v Blackburn.

Was responsible for the QPR goal (totally out of position and let his man go).

Thats enough to be dropped if there is an adequate replacement.

Didnt see the Villa game or the League Cup games so dont know how he performed in them.

Too harsh to blame him for the 1st Man City goal but it could be said (by some, but not me) that his deflection was how it ultimately got past Howard smile.png

Edited by Maghull70

The penalty against liverpool was just suarez being a cheat can't blame him for that. Plus the qpr goal was neville doing his usual shit. Btw did anyone else notice when neville came on we conceded straight away its like the whole team just thought oh shit neville is on we are fucked and then lost our way. NEVILLEpiss.gif

The penalty against liverpool was just suarez being a cheat can't blame him for that. Plus the qpr goal was neville doing his usual shit. Btw did anyone else notice when neville came on we conceded straight away its like the whole team just thought oh shit neville is on we are fucked and then lost our way. NEVILLEpiss.gif

Nope. Jags at fault ALL the way. Noone could even contemplate saying anything differently (unless they were a reet twat lark)

doh.gif How are you so blind?

Even the man himself has come out admitting that hes not playing well.

Edited by Matt

Perhaps we should drop Baines, Two of the goals came from his man drifting past him. Maybe we can play Heitinga at left back. ?

Distin was equally asleep as well. Lets face it, we have big problems all across the back 4 at the moment. They dont seem organised, and while they are individually all great players, its not clicking for them right now. Whoever is the worst culprit, he seems a tad ridiculous that Heitinga hasnt been given a go in one of the CB slots before now (his injury problems excluded).