• Jack Rodwell
    • Diniyar Bilyaletdinov
    • Royston Drenthe
    • Tim Cahill
    • Louis Saha
    • Tony Hibbert
    • Denis Stracqualursi
    • Seamus Coleman

Felli as usual played well vs them. Royston would have had it but his 'divaness' got him sent off - give the ref an excuse and he will vs Chelsea! Rodwell was very good once again and Coleman looked lively up to us going down to 10. Very disappointed with how scared we were at 10 v 10 the game was there to be won but we seemed to want pens.

Felli edged it over Drenthe

Would have hove for Drenthe but his moment of madness ultimately cost us the game

Denis is starting to look like the new Brett Angel but on a positive note that has surely got to be the last time we ever see Jan Mucha pull on an Everton shirt . By far the worst keeper I have ever seen play at Goodison... for any side. He is an absolute pathetic excuse of a keeper and looks a complete liability every time I see him play and he proved again tonight that he couldnt even catch a cold

Given it to drenthe, just a breath of fresh air. Sending off was a little harsh and Hopefully will learn from it, that left peg has dynamite in it, what a great effort from the 30 yard free kick.

Hopefully moyes doesn't blame him, the fans don't. Mucha cost us two goals tonight, laugh as he tried but that first goal was a disgrace, nothing funny about that.

It would have been Saha if he'd have taken his golden opportunities because he sounded very lively indeed. The goal must have rejuvinated him.

It would have been Drenthe if he hadn't have gotten himself sent off, he sounded like he run them raggid in parts, and we're finally seeing what a winger with a little, pace and skill can add to the team (if a little tempormental).

So i've gone for Fellaini, solid again and sounded like he 'hit' the wings a couple of times and got a few crosses in and then still managed to get back into position and break up play. He's mine.