• Jack Rodwell
    • Seamus Coleman
    • Leon Osman
    • Diniyar Bilaletdinov
    • Louis Saha
    • Ross Barkley
    • Apostolos Vellios
    • Magaye Gueye

I went with Rodwell. Fellaini was immense in the first half, but failed to deal with his frustrations in the second half and gave away way too many fouls and kept bugging the referee.

United parked the bus and then we simply don't have that pure creative quality to break them down. At least we were positive today, Moyes got his subs right... so I don't feel too bad after today.

Edited by Steve_E

surprised at Coleman votes, couldn't pick his nose never mind a pass. He's to hesitant, needs to learn when to release the ball and what options best to continue at RM. He could make a good RB one day but should not be starting atm, and definitely not in midfield

:doh: Pete, you really can't say that. i know its about opinions, but at times Colemans close-control play was brilliant! Hibbert was at fault for alot of bad passes, poor decisions with positioning and forward thinking. At half time analysis showed we had more attacking play down our right side than our left, and unfortunately Coleman was doing the work on his own, little or no back-up whatsoever.

The end of your comment, I won't go into. I think weeks previously yes but certainly not on today's performance....it was levels better all over (colemans performance). If i was to crticise his performance if any, it would be his shooting but in recent months our 'lack' of distance shooting as a team was non-existant, so when someone does, its better than none at all.

doh.gif Pete, you really can't say that. i know its about opinions, but at times Colemans close-control play was brilliant! Hibbert was at fault for alot of bad passes, poor decisions with positioning and forward thinking. At half time analysis showed we had more attacking play down our right side than our left, and unfortunately Coleman was doing the work on his own, little or no back-up whatsoever.

The end of your comment, I won't go into. I think weeks previously yes but certainly not on today's performance....it was levels better all over (colemans performance). If i was to crticise his performance if any, it would be his shooting but in recent months our 'lack' of distance shooting as a team was non-existant, so when someone does, its better than none at all.

He over ran the ball and got himself into trouble far to often. If he actually passed the ball he wouldn't have to fumble round on the floor like a dog chasing its own tail. He was awful today, the lads got no vision and has no control in the weight of his passing. I can see why people like him because he's the only player in the team to run, but he's useless much like the Pienaar-illusion

Didn't see the game, haven't really heard much about it, but a couple of things mentioned above are food for thought, one "United parked the bus", that hasn't been said very often relating to a match with Everton and secondly "Rodwell had a good game" ,another statement that's worthy of a bit of hope!

Couple of wins and we will be top half and building momentum......just a gut feeling.

For the record, for what it's worth, I haven't really seen much of Coleman this season, but I rate him.

Rodwell for me just ahead of Coleman - the only 2 with any attacking urgency today. Felli was also very good but for different reasons. I hope Heit/Jags get another chance together as we've been very poor at the back and they didn't look a perfect partnership but Rooney (although very deep), Welbeck and Herandez are class trio and they didn't have many opportunities - although it turned out they needed just 1!!!

Rodwell for me! starting to look the player we all thought he will turn out to be. Coleman Johnny and Feli had good games too. I think we was a bit unlucky today not to get a point from the game the lads done well with some nice passing and hardly no hoof ball thanks to johnny. Moyes really needs to have a look at playing Johnny/Dustbin as are centre backs or Johnny/Jags if the latter can pull his finger out an start playing the way we know he can! And people who think Coleman was bad today need there eyes testing! The lad never stopped and made sum great runs we just need a RB who can compliment his game and as much as i like Hibbo he's defiantly not the right man for the job!

Rodwell for me! starting to look the player we all thought he will turn out to be. Coleman Johnny and Feli had good games too. I think we was a bit unlucky today not to get a point from the game the lads done well with some nice passing and hardly no hoof ball thanks to johnny. Moyes really needs to have a look at playing Johnny/Dustbin as are centre backs or Johnny/Jags if the latter can pull his finger out an start playing the way we know he can! And people who think Coleman was bad today need there eyes testing! The lad never stopped and made sum great runs we just need a RB who can compliment his game and as much as i like Hibbo he's defiantly not the right man for the job!

We need a right mid that complements Coleman at right back wink.png

Edited by the_everton_way

Yea cos I couldn't see the people in space infront of him

Rodwell, he is starting to shine at last, we all knew he was going to come into form again and boy has he. pete0 i thimk your being a little harsh on Coleman Evra is one of the best lbs in the league and at times was run ragged yes his final ball isnt always great but that will come with time christ he was playing for Sligo in Ireland 2 years ago.

coleman gave evra plenty of problems. jack and fellaini did well, pretty much controlled the midfield.

johnny and jags did well at the back (jags even playing with a broken toe i believe).

gave it to fallaini.

we could still be playing now and we wouldnt have scored. united may have parked the bus, but they didnt need to get out of first gear to win that game. we need more craft, vidic bossed the game from the centre of their defence.

coleman gave evra plenty of problems. jack and fellaini did well, pretty much controlled the midfield.

johnny and jags did well at the back (jags even playing with a broken toe i believe).

gave it to fallaini.

we could still be playing now and we wouldnt have scored. united may have parked the bus, but they didnt need to get out of first gear to win that game. we need more craft, vidic bossed the game from the centre of their defence.

Explains his passing piss.gif