IGNORED

Pienaar

me neither J but i wish we would just give him what he wants. We are not going to be able to replace him and next season, our only source of attack (the left wing) will disappear... You think this season is starting bad, imagine what it will be like with Bily on the left....

Penhuts is gone in the summer on a free no doubt!. I can't see us letting him go in Jan unless this sort of swap deal is available but lets be honest kranjkar is 5 mil worth and to swap him for piernar who will be worth nothing in Jan would be madness on Harry's Part can't see it.

i dissagree i think moyes and the club have got it badly wrong...its bad management to lose top players for nothing.

I agree.

We have to look at how much it will cost us to replace him like for like .. 8,10,12 million ??? even if he is asking for another ten grand a week, whats that over a five year contract, £2.5m ?.

I say give him the money cos it will cost us a lot more if we let him go.

I think Moyes has got this one spot on. If he wants to go then let him run down his contract. We payed little for him and he'll be a huge help with pushing up the league!

The only way Id consider letting him go is if somehow we could get a decent player in return, the question is who if any?

Wrong.

i dissagree i think moyes and the club have got it badly wrong...its bad management to lose top players for nothing.

Right. We're a club that can only replace players when they leave for money. So if he's leaving for nothing we have nothing to replace him with. We're screwed.

Oh well, I guess we won't be lop-sided anymore... we'll be shite down both flanks instead :lol:.

Possibly, if it's true that he's just wanting parity with Arteta and being refused it but we have absolutely no way of knowing if that's the case.

Pienaar holds all the cards, maybe we've offered him parity, maybe he's made his mind up to go, possibly he wants to play champions league and will sign if we get into the top four.

Truth is no-one outside the club knows the truth so imo to say the club have got it wrong is pure speculation.