IGNORED

Stoke (home)

c1982

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be interesting to see how Vellios does. It will be a tough game for him up against the Stoke defence.

I like the look of the team as well, and its great to see Moyes sticking with the defence that did well last week. Hopefully Bily shows some more signs of progress as well.

COYB's!

Poor control there by Baines putting us in trouble but great positioning from Heitinga to clear for a corner... Which they score from. Goes down as Baines error in my book.

Chance to make up for it at this free kick though... We look like we could batter them here

Edited by Bailey

Poor control there by Baines putting us in trouble but great positioning from Heitinga to clear for a corner... Which they score from. Goes down as Baines error in my book.

I'd agree but why were there 3(4?) Stoke players in front of Howard and not one Everton player?

Should have been a penalty for us there. The defender was all over Vellios.

We are playing our best football of the season so far. Would prefer us to get a bit tighter but Moyes has got us set up perfectly for this. Osman, Felli & Heitinga running the show. Just need to get this first goal as I think we could score a few!