IGNORED

Robert Snodgrass

Guest blueboy122

I have seen like some of you little bits of him he looks a good player to be honest however from watching that video it is clear evidence that his decision making is awful in 90% of the clips he had a better pass on. Obviously doesnt know when to release the ball which would be such an important part of playing in the premier league as the standing of defending is a lot better than that and he wouldnt be able to go round people once twice three times. You beat a man and pass and move.

waste of time, a defender can afford to get beat by him and then go back for a second bite he's that slow.

This & and not enough end product. This type fo player always gets found out in the Premiership, and while they can do a job, personally I would want a little bit more.

Roald Dahl was a genius....read all his books with Josh when he was younger.

His two volume autobiography, "Boy" and "Going Solo" are well worth a read even if you're a grown-uptongue.png .

Bingo though I thought the autobios were a bit heavy when i was younger.

• 1 month later...

I was talking to a couple of Leeds season ticket holders before Christmas, said that if the ball was not whipped in first time, he struggles as he just ain't got the pace to go around, and they also mentioned that when Beckford was at Leeds, everything was to be played in to him, ie.... not chasing balls into the corner flags, let someone else do the donkey work for him, they blamed Moyes for not using him properly, needless to say an arguement started and I was the one thrown out the pub........ humourless idiots.

As the old saying goes '' he needs 10 chances to score one'', if he gets only three chances he ain't going to score, the point being at Leeds, everything was geared into creating chances for him, here he had to work for the team, try to create more chances for himself, do his own closing down and tackling etc..... in the Premier league he had to work for it. Try pointing that out to those Leeds fans when pissed is almighty task I tell you.

• 3 months later...
Guest blueboy122

O god... Head brick wall....Another snail. He is an ok championship player at best. I bet he is awesome in 5 a side though.