IGNORED

Norwich

norwich fan

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id be tempted to take both Saha and Cahill off... Saha is by far the sharper but has been so wasteful its unreal!

Cant remember who we have on the bench but if we have any strikers then they should be on. Also Neville is a waste of a body in there, Rodwell on at half time is a must... Neville must be a world beater in training!

Why is Neville on the pitch when we already have a defensive midfielder, in fact what is he on the pitch for? These are garbage and yet we are behind? Our striker is putting crosses in the box and surprise surprise no one is there. Stale, predictable garbage fluffed up by a few nice passes every now and then.

Come on, get Roy on for Neville.

Its time to break my silence. We won 2 games in a row when i werent posting and yes, i am a superstitious person. FUCK THIS SHIT. Im Pissed. Were not playing good today, but that blind ref aint helping things at all. Also, when any1 get the ball our defending quarter, we seem to be like panicked. COYB, Moysiah, NEV OUT and another striker in. ASAP! I dont care wich one it is, we need another up there to make room for other. And, its also those games, where i hope Felli werent so fair MAN. He would got penalty from his chance where keeper saved, but he didnt go down, like all other top 6 team players would gone. Aswell that ugly shove on the face from Norwich´s Holt. If he would gone down, ref would also probably noticed something. It was clear and ugly, so the punishment would been correct decision. Have seen reds more easily than that.

COYB dont mess up my birthday.

Edited by LexKing

We certainly dont deserve to be losing, but still havent done enough to be winning. Again the first 20minutes were good, movement was better, a few of them looked sharp yet with the ball not going in the net when we were dominating, we seem to slow the tempo, sit back a little deeper and let them in the game.

How on earth both Neville and Cahill have made the team sheet I really dont know. Neither have done anything apart from give the ball away and generally not do what they are there to do. Again the defence has done quite well considering the midfield havent helped at all, with Heitinga being the best (goal aside).

We really need to step to up our game and bloody win this!

Would any of you take Cahill off and bring on Angell mk2 ? Or move Felliani upfront?

Personally it would be Mcalaney if he is there because I think the game would be perfect for him. I havent really seen enough of Straq to comment properly tbh but cant be anyworse IMO.

I genuinely cant believe we havent made any changes... Im begging you Moyes, please do something!

PS Happy Birthday Lex!

Edited by Bailey