IGNORED

Danijel Pranjic

I'd take him on a free. He's got decent ability, we need more wide players, and he could fill in for Baines at leftback when Bainesy gets a rest (*Fill in* not replace), and play left midfield/wing.... Most importantly, it seems he has the desire, drive, attitude, and work ethic of an Everton player. Not just any lazy mercenary can walk in and play here, Heitinga was right, you have to be a certain type of player to play here, and I think Pranjic has that.

Exactly what I was thinking Marco.

Nobody makes it into the Bayern Munich team if they are wank. For a free I think he could be a very good signing and people such as Mikel Arteta and Tim Cahill had never played in the Premier League until they joined and look how they turned out.

Isnt signing a wing back kinda saying that Pienaar isnt coming? A wing back usually means that you play with 3 central midfielders (which i kinda would like with Gibson, Felli and Rodwell) Kinda makes me think that Everton will play 3 up top aswell. (Naisy, Jelly and Ani?)

Fourth Official @Fourth_Official

Pranjic will arrive in Merseyside over the weekend to discuss terms and undergo a medical subject to agreeing to sign for Everton

I know its from twitter but Forth Official is probably more reliable source than most of the papers....

Guest blueboy122

I thought we would have this one in the bag by now, wonder what the hold up is?

No hold up mate, its Everton we should have this deal sorted by the end of August.