IGNORED

Salomon Kalou

Good, tenacious (;)) player, who knows how to score. I agree with you lot, i'd take him.

Not sure after a stint at Chelsea he'd drop down in level, so i expect him to go to a title contending club in Europe somewhere :(

Edited by tenaciousj

Guest blueboy122

Great player. Although I very much doubt he would come here. Am sure if he was allowed to leave Chelsea teams like Spurs and Liverpool would want him along with some big names such as Inter Milan. I also very much doubt we could afford his wages, he must be earning at least £80,000 a week at the bridge!

I cant see how we could afford him, but would definitely be exciting signing for us. May be its player like him what we really need. Has all what it takes to be excellent striker and havent got decent chance at "bigger" club somehow. So he could be hungry to prove what hes made of. Oh man lets have a collection for that 10M£ ;D

Edited by LexKing

:blink:

One of the most over rated players the world has ever known IMO. Every goal i've seen him score for chelsea has either been from 2 yards out or some sort of scuffed shot that somehow dribbles in (Chelsea's goal against us at Goodison last season 1-1) he looks like Bambi on ice whenever he even attempts to run with the ball aswell! No thanks :blink:

:blink:

One of the most over rated players the world has ever known IMO. Every goal i've seen him score for chelsea has either been from 2 yards out or some sort of scuffed shot that somehow dribbles in (Chelsea's goal against us at Goodison last season 1-1) he looks like Bambi on ice whenever he even attempts to run with the ball aswell! No thanks :blink:

Maybe but is he worth it?

Chelsea 143 app 35 goals

feyenoord 67 app 35 goals

He should be in his prime at 25. But I haven’t seen enough of him lately to spend big money on him. He always seems to score in garbage time and cup matches.

Those goals from 2 yards out or "garbage time" could have come in handy against the sides we struggled to put away by missing chance after chance (from 2 yards out and in garbage time).

Blimey, tap ins? scored against us in FA cup, scored one of the goals of the month last season - bent one in off the post from 25 yards.

Good player, would happily see him play for us. You don't play for a team with the forward quality of chelsea without having a fair bit of ability.

Also, Kalou tends to be in and out of the team at Chelsea. At a place like Everton, he'd get to play every week and playing that consistently would give him a chance to find some real form. I'd love him here as he'd give us something that we don't have which is a pacey forward who can make play on his own. The guy is lightning quick and has really good dribbling skills which is not a combination that any of our forwards (let alone any of our other players) over the past few seasons have had. He would really give us something different that could easily be the difference to turn all of those draws from last season into wins IMO. Kenwright please get the checkbook out for this one.

This is a signing I would quite fancy getting. I have seen him do some good stuff for Chelsea and as has been said he doesn't get a fair crack there. he usually plays instead of Drogba or Anelka when they get subbed or injured or whatever. Yet he is not the same type of player as either of them.

He deserves a good crack of the whip somewhere. why not here?

• 6 months later...