IGNORED

Salomon Kalou

What has happened since then to make you change tour mind?

Whoops, got it wrong. He's still only 28, so if his wages were reasonable and the transfer fee wasn't very big, I think he could be a good addition to the squad ability-wise, but doesn't he have attitude problems? I'm trying to remember.

• 4 weeks later...

We need at least one, maybe two wide men. Would like Atsu on loan, but Kalou would be nice as well or instead of Atsu. Keep in mind that we currently have the same number of senior players in the squad as we did last year, and late in the year we learned that our squad was too thin, so we definitely need to bring a few more in.

Kalou is naismith. He will frustrate both us and our opposition, create chances ans score goals. But be ever so sloppy whilst doing it. If you want a half decent effective player but to lose your voice in the meantime whilst shouting at him then he's our man.

Don't we already have another one of those in McGeady? Also, Deulofeu was often like this.

Kalou is naismith. He will frustrate both us and our opposition, create chances ans score goals. But be ever so sloppy whilst doing it. If you want a half decent effective player but to lose your voice in the meantime whilst shouting at him then he's our man.

Naismith is a much more intelligent player than Kalou is, but for the rest I would agree

• 4 weeks later...