IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if that is where we're at with the 'deal', I couldn't see Moyes being the one who would go, we'd send representatives. Especially as we have a match tonight.

That's what I thought, maybe Mancini has just invited him round for lunch! Or perhaps there's a meeting scheduled for something unrelated, that may have nothing to do with man city they are just using the facilities?! we could speculate all day, but at least dream for an hour or so!

Even if that is where we're at with the 'deal', I couldn't see Moyes being the one who would go, we'd send representatives. Especially as we have a match tonight.

Its not like he's flown over to China to broker a deal is it? If theres anything in this, I reckon hes gone to speak to Mancini face to face, see whats what...

First Touch HK @First_Touch_HK

15m

RT @waynoLOL: #Everton in talks with Adam Johnson. Fee agreed close to £9m wages rumoured to be £40k PW. #EFC #MCFC #Transferwindow

edit : more I look around the more stupid this looks.....

Edited by Matt

was playing devils advocate to be honest, mostly because I cant figure out why hes there!

It's very strange either way (if the photo is even from today).

If he's there for a player then who is it and why is it him doing the job? If he's not there for a player then what the hell is he doing there on a match day?!

It's very strange either way (if the photo is even from today).

If he's there for a player then who is it and why is it him doing the job? If he's not there for a player then what the hell is he doing there on a match day?!

it is indeed strange!

I'd take him but I don't really think we need him. I mean he could add a bit of flair to our team and help us push for Europe but that'd mean dropping some of the players we already have and on the basis of the AEK game I don't think we need to, players like Fellaini, Jelavic, Naismith, Pienaar and Osman all look good enough bombing forward and I find it hard to fit Lukaku into our current XI.

I'd be happy with him coming but I won't be over the moon.