IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

I knew you'd put that link in laugh.png

As they say, form is temporary and class is permanent. Although, i'm never out of form...I do my research :P

Not bad but just keep an eye on the post 6 below that!!!

I think you'll be 80% correct in your prediction :P We'll see come August 31st!!

Thorgan Hazard was another I predicted good things from and the fact Chelsea have paid out for him after recommendations says a lot :D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Daly@PaulDaly90

Here's the video of the lad anyway, and I genuinely believe he's a potential incoming at Goodison this year. #EFC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uofetg1NTXs …

I think Velios needs to get on the blower to this lad sharpish!

The lad has some first touch and shot on Him!

Always dubious of the youtube clips but from that He looks a talent....

Stats dont lie boys, Sinclair had a very successful 1st season.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-makes-shock-8m-1230472?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Which might be the reason City are in for him.......

I know its the Mirror reporting but still. Oh, and nice again (if true) that Rodgers is adapting to the role by breaking agreements. 3rd Swansea player to be linked with that lot now since his appointment....

Unless we're changing to 442 next season then I don't believe it. And I'd prefer to develop Vellios, and I don't think Lukaku's all that good anyway.

I think Lukaku is a lot better than he has shown so far at Chelsea... After all he bossed our back 4 in the first cup game, although at the time that wasnt especially difficult. He has talent but like a lot of youngsters he needs games. He wouldnt be the first player to see his young career stall at big club where he gets no game time.

The champions of England are looking at him, he has to be a good player!

Remember David Bellion? tongue.png. The Swansea team were geared towards Sinclair, take away his pens and he had an average season. Allen, Dyer, and Sigurdsson showed more promise in the final third, thought Sinclair was very sloppy infront of goal and messed a lot of attacks up.

Remember David Bellion? tongue.pngthought Sinclair was very sloppy infront of goal and messed a lot of attacks up.

Im not a hater, but I dont think he represents good value for money. That being said your description of him is how I rate 90% of all strikers, and 98% of all wingers. Having pace, and having pace while dribbling are not the same thing.

Edited by Iamryanstover

http://p.twimg.com/A...EVeG_.jpg:large

dare we dream?! Photo is doing the rounds on twitter, cant find the source:

Some one will get the sack for that. Man City are pretty strict when it comes to stuff like this.

The pessimist in me when it comes to Everton and transfers assumes this is a wind up and the photo was taken the last time we played them. (Trying to cry it insmile.png )

ohmy.png Really....do we have that sort of money. (I know that was a guess but woah)

I didn't say we actually have the £10million :P, it'd just be an agreed fee but we wouldn't have to take up the option come the end of the loan.

Also, we may not have the money to buy him now but see it as an opportunity to use someone of his quality to gain us a Champions League place which would in turn provide us with the money to buy him.

Would be a happy chappy IF we brought Johnson in I've always rated Him and He's just the type of player We need here!!

Alot of people bang on about his limited games at City but He featured in 35+ games last season....

I'm getting abit ahead of Myself here but

Johnson---------Gibson/Rodwell----------Pienaar

--------------------------Fellaini

-------------------Naismith

-----------------------------------Jelavic

Or something similar isn't to shabby wub.png