IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not be all doom and gloom but I'll take that with a pinch of salt, Rodallega was apparantly going to be un-veiled for us within the coming days and he's gone to Fulham. I know that was due to us pulling out but until he signs for us and is pictured wearing our shirt I'll not get excited.

(not that I am anyway about Pienaar).

Not be all doom and gloom but I'll take that with a pinch of salt, Rodallega was apparantly going to be un-veiled for us within the coming days and he's gone to Fulham. I know that was due to us pulling out but until he signs for us and is pictured wearing our shirt I'll not get excited.

(not that I am anyway about Pienaar).

me neither tbh, i think we should be looking for a younger alternative

EuroFootyNews@Euro_FootyNews

Matty Phillips to Everton almost completed

Football_Latest@TransferLatest1

Sinclair is a target for Everton if Phillips doesnt sign Sinclair is in the last year of his contract an is set 4 talks this week #EFC #SCFC

Matt Phillips is out of the country on Blackpools pre-season tour so I doubt a deal is imminent

EuroFootyNews@Euro_FootyNews

Matty Phillips to Everton almost completed

Football_Latest@TransferLatest1

Sinclair is a target for Everton if Phillips doesnt sign Sinclair is in the last year of his contract an is set 4 talks this week #EFC #SCFC

I would be happy with either, or both. Both have pace, ability to cross, and an eye for goal. Both come from attacking teams so that would require some adujstment, but I think they would be exciting signings.

This chap is on trial (again) according to twitter...

http://en.m.wikipedi...orgos_Katidis#_

He scored several goals on in Euro U19s. He was quite impressive. For Greece he plays further up behind the striker. This would be a good signing, and presumably cheap.