IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if that would work with MLS' designated player rule. Besides, Red Bulls are already paying a large sum of money to Thierry Henry and Rafael Marquez's salary. Not sure if Cahill would be affordable.

Each team is allowed 3 'over-paid' players.

Agent_ITK99 @Agent_ITK99

22s

Hearing that Mathieu Debuchy has been seen in Liverpool, deal between Everton and Lille to go ahead #everton #efc #nufc #LOSC

hmmm..... whats that I smell?

edit: decided to argue:

matt the toffee @matt_the_toffee

7m

@Agent_ITK99 with what money?

View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More

Agent_ITK99 @Agent_ITK99

3m

@matt_the_toffee John Heitinga heading to Barca for £8 million

View conversation

2m

@Agent_ITK99 Barca now eh? theyre going to pay #efc 8m for him?

View conversation

Agent_ITK99 @Agent_ITK99

1m

@matt_the_toffee yes, he flew out to discuss contract today

1m

@Agent_ITK99 funny that, since he tweeted he was training today with his #efc team mates. Stop making stuff up!

Agent_ITK99 @Agent_ITK99

2m

@matt_the_toffee flew out after training, said his goodbyes and is expected to sign a 4 year 70k a week contract

1m

@Agent_ITK99 other part of his tweet was that his next session was massage at 2pm. Are you really that bored?!

Agent_ITK99 @Agent_ITK99

1m

@matt_the_toffee he's keeping quiet. Thank me when he signs for Barca, debuchy is a great replacement

39s

@Agent_ITK99 #efc you just said he flew out and said his goodbyes, now hes keeping it quiet?! Cant even keep your "story" consistent! #fail

the guy still isnt giving up....

Edited by Matt

What a twat. Sorry but that's a rediculous 'ITK' story.

gets better mate :

Agent_ITK99 @Agent_ITK99

13m

@matt_the_toffee keeping quiet to the fans/media. That's different from saying goodbye to his teammates

8m

@Agent_ITK99 so said goodbye to his teammates only after his 1st training session, then flew out to come back for a massage & more training?

View conversation

Agent_ITK99 @Agent_ITK99

5m

@matt_the_toffee not coming back hes on the plane just now. Spoke to him by phone said cant wait to leave Everton they are just a small club

View conversation

2m

@Agent_ITK99 hahaha! #windupmerchant hes in training with #efc now you muppet I even sent you his tweet! On the plane now my arse....

View conversation

In reply to

Agent_ITK99

@Agent_ITK99

@matt_the_toffee don't doubt my sources they're solid mate

@Agent_ITK99 sources?! Football Manager isnt a source! Youre getting blocked for spam....

There are more good players in the Championship than people realize. Abdou at Millwall is a very good defensive midfielder and someone I would have liked to have seen here, as was Morison they had, but he went to Norwich of all places, maybe deserved a better reward for his talents. Wickham was another championship player of real potential, but when he went up a league to Sunderland, just never worked out for the kid. Another player that Moyes would have do no harm in making some enquiries.

Mark Roberts @lymima

10h

@Soph_1311 Everton- Pienaar is done.Contact made with Zapata but early days. 3 foreign players including a greece international wanted.

Sophie Smith @Soph_1311

3m

@lymima asked after adam johnson and hazard at chelsea - the younger one! Think his name is thor. #efc

Sophie Smith @Soph_1311

5m

@lymima sounds good. Heard baines renewing contract, heitinga most likely to leave (inter) and we are looking at loans...#efc

Hmmm....

There's only 1 team who are going to pay £9m for a 29year old in the last year of his contract who's only really had one season performance wise to even suggest that price tag! The same team that spunked near £100m on Adam, Carroll, Downing and Henderson!!!

There are more good players in the Championship than people realize. Abdou at Millwall is a very good defensive midfielder and someone I would have liked to have seen here, as was Morison they had, but he went to Norwich of all places, maybe deserved a better reward for his talents. Wickham was another championship player of real potential, but when he went up a league to Sunderland, just never worked out for the kid. Another player that Moyes would have do no harm in making some enquiries.

I really dont think there are... Certainly not ones who will go on to be top Premiership players in years to come. Morrison does look like he could do a job in the Prem, but he isnt in the Championship any longer! Wickham looked a bit overated to me and whenever I have seen him play he doesnt look anything special. The only player who I really liked in the Championship last year was Vaz Te who seemed to improve a hell of a lot since his Bolton days & I expect him to do well this season.

Even when I look back to the teams that got promoted last season, I can honestly say that I dont think any of them will go on to be anything special. Allen is another one who is overated. Yes he is a good player but that is it, and will probably end up being found out like Charlie Adam.