IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumours flying round that Everton are close to signing Emile Heskey. Surely not?

I've got this link to back it up - http://www.sportsmol...rton_40207.html

You'll hear me crying from here..... Fuck the fucking cunt off.

i swear i will take my season ticket back if that happens

I've been a little bit sick in my mouth at the thought of Heskey playing for us!

But guys we need to replace our England international quota now that Rodwell has departed. On top of that Heskey is the perfect Moyes player; he will defend the oppositions back line like no one else, and he will have a classy goal return of 1:20.

Football Agent NCP@Agent_NCP

Everton are in the clear and in the last hour of talks with an Englishman, a striker. Not allowed to reveal who. Deal is as good as done.

Football Agent NCP@Agent_NCP

The forward will sign a one year deal along with Niang, who will sign a 4 year deal.

Also goes on to say that he rejected 2 other clubs in favour of us.

I hope its some gem from the lower league's and not Micheal pissing owen! He was on Goals on Sunday before and when asked about signing for a new club, he said something like "if it was a club that was close to where i live, that would be great" which basically translates to, i want to go to Everton... cant believe we're stupid enough to sign him! better be pay as you play!

Edited by GoodisonRoad

GR, if you go on GOT, they're ripping that ITK to prices based on previous claims. Bet ones include Song not going to Barca and Allen joing Spurs after rejecting Liverpool.

Pinch of salt mate.

Thanks for the heads up Ten, i never really look at any "ITK'S" other than Fourth Official and LCAB, think i got caught up in all the panic looking for something to tell me it wasnt true and instead found that! laugh.png

It seems like we've now been linked with Blackpool quite a bit. We have been linked with both Matt Phillips and Tom ince, and now there is a rumor of Anichebe heading there. I personally think that loaning Vellios or Barkley to Blackpool might not be a bad idea if Moyes thinks they need experience, and we already had a success in loaning Coleman there a few years back.