IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

indykaila News @indykaila 53m

#Everton transfer update: http://sulia.com/my_thoughts/ea02f466-4b89-4f56-bfcf-7b20460f7490/ #EFC

Ha ha Everton in for Paulinho!

Brazilian midfielder Paulinho has denied claims that his agent is in England to discuss his future with Premier League clubs.

The 24-year old Corinthians ace is attracting interest from English clubs but he insists his representative Giuliano Bertolucci is not in England to speak about him.

"He is not negotiating. Giuliano has many clients. I am not the only one,” Bertolucci told Terra.

"He is in England, admittedly, but he works for many players.

"They say that Giuliano is working for me to leave Corinthians, but that is not the case.

"He has his work with other players and I don't understand why people persist with this story."

• 3 weeks later...

How would that leave us with 10? That would leave us with like 14 million

1.5m Martinz

1.3m Robles

5m Kone

I make that 8m, then there is signing on fees for the 2 players above plus Alcaraz then a probable loan fee for Deulofeu.

I think saying 10m is a reasonable estimate ;)

A mate of mine also tells me he's a pure poacher. Supposed to be technically limited and contribute nothing to build up play. Doesn't sound like a Martinez type striker to me.

his goals last season make it look like he has technical ability in bucket loads. Does seem a bit lazy and I agree, hes not a Martinez type player.