IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Even when I look back to the teams that got promoted last season, I can honestly say that I dont think any of them will go on to be anything special. Allen is another one who is overated. Yes he is a good player but that is it, and will probably end up being found out like Charlie Adam.

Thought Sinclair and Vorm were excellent last season. Had their daft spells but 1st season in the EPL, wouldve loved both at Everton. Guy from Norwich too (though only for his name, made me laugh each time), Wes Houlahan (sp?) had some excellent moments but not really consistent...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought Sinclair and Vorm were excellent last season. Had their daft spells but 1st season in the EPL, wouldve loved both at Everton. Guy from Norwich too (though only for his name, made me laugh each time), Wes Houlahan (sp?) had some excellent moments but not really consistent...

I thought Sinclair was awful, his season was saved by pens and if I remember right he even missed a couple of them. Zaha looked bright before his injury.

Guest blueboy122

I thought Sinclair was awful, his season was saved by pens and if I remember right he even missed a couple of them. Zaha looked bright before his injury.

Agree about Sinclair thought he was shocking to be honest. Zaha I also agree on I think he looks a real talent at that level, I also like the look of Nathan redmond at Birmingham.

Vorm I would agree with but not Sinclair. He is decent but he is a typical quick English winger, in that he has a trick, keeps his head down and cocks up the final ball more often than not.

Stats dont lie boys, Sinclair had a very successful 1st season.

In that case so did Drenthe wink.png