IGNORED

England

47 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Today should be a Colombia free day check your coffee ☕️ doesn’t come from Colombia  check your bananas 🍌 don’t come from Columbia, and the hardest one for a lot of you to stick to is no Charlie that definitely comes from Colombia .

Follow this rule and we definitely win. 

Going to Scotland next week and just bought these for me and these for the other half:unsure:.

Good job I'm not superstitious🤞 (where did I put my lucky underpants?).

20 hours ago, Palfy said:

The Vapors weren't 2 of them brothers very catchy still play it occasionally one of those tunes that takes you back to more carefree times.

Do they still tour ?.

It's funny how music will take you back a certain place or time. Ironically that song came out while I was living in Yokosuka, Japan!!

3 minutes ago, Mirallas said:

The ref is making professional mistakes. It's apparently against the rules to give a yellow card after the video ref called for it. Either red or no card.

Damn Americans. To be fair, it looked like a yellow to me if he’d seen it. The contact on the chin looked unintentional.

2 minutes ago, holystove said:

and if a foul, shouldnt that have been a penalty?

Only during play. Otherwise when a wall creeps it would be a PK.

Playing against Central/South American teams is exhausting with all the non-football antics. Hell watching it is exhausting 

2 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

Damn Americans. To be fair, it looked like a yellow to me if he’d seen it. The contact on the chin looked unintentional.

The VAR rule book from FIFA seems to state: 

Missed’ yellow cards can only be issued as part of a review that occurs because of a clear error/serious missed incident involving a goal, penalty, direct red card or mistaken identity.

So it's true, the ref wasn't allowed to give a yellow card in that situation based on info from the VAR.

5 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

Was the American the AR or center ref? I didn't quite catch that

Edit - ok it is the center ref, and he is from New Jersey - he's one of your boys NYBlue :)

5 minutes ago, Mirallas said:

The VAR rule book from FIFA seems to state: 

So it's true, the ref wasn't allowed to give a yellow card in that situation based on info from the VAR.

That’s why I said IF he’d seen it. Since he didn’t, it had to be red or nothing.

3 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

Maybe both. Definitely the center ref, but I think two Americans, a Canadian and an Australian.

Yeah, Matt Gieger is center, not sure which is the 4th official, but yeah, American Canadian and New Zealand. Certnaly shouldn't be difficult for England to communicate with the officials 

1 minute ago, Cornish Steve said:

And the Oscar for acting and making a meal of the slightest incident goes to ... half the England team. Why can’t they just play football?

Playing it perfectly. They want to play dirty so let them take the fouls.