IGNORED

England

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Fair enough. I don't get all the bullshit about a tribute to that 1 time England won. But charging nearly £500 for 3 teenagers shirts is abhorrent in these financially difficult times.

People will just buy the cheaper version. Not that they're actually cheap like.

Does my head in the way Nike will have a normal replica shirt and then a match version that the players wear for the fans to buy.

56 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Does my head in the way Nike will have a normal replica shirt and then a match version that the players wear for the fans to buy.

all made by poor people in 3rd world countries on less than £1 per hour...... but lets stick colours and flags and logos that make the team wearing it raise awareness for people being mistreated

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Yeah, they're still £65 each right? Still extortionate.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Yeah, they're still £65 each right? Still extortionate.

Which is why I said they're not actually cheap. They might even be £70, I'm not sure.

I hope we never, ever have Nike as our kit makers again. I remember being so happy when it was announced they were ours but the reality of it was shite. Cookie cutter designs and their refusal to make the shirts in women's sizes finished me off with them tbh.

They haven't even learnt from it either - their actions in regards to Earps and making the GK tops available for women showed that.

Shit company, shit morals.

3 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Which is why I said they're not actually cheap. They might even be £70, I'm not sure.

I hope we never, ever have Nike as our kit makers again. I remember being so happy when it was announced they were ours but the reality of it was shite. Cookie cutter designs and their refusal to make the shirts in women's sizes finished me off with them tbh.

They haven't even learnt from it either - their actions in regards to Earps and making the GK tops available for women showed that.

Shit company, shit morals.

I was agreeing :lol:

20 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Great to see Southgate with a young, highly rated, left footed centre back on the pitch bench...only a friendly so we should be looking to the future.

Dunk then demonstrates why you shouldn't play a shite, aging, right-sided centre back on the left. Southgate is a total clown.

Dunk is so bad.

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

Great to see Southgate with a young, highly rated, left footed centre back on the pitch bench...only a friendly so we should be looking to the future.

Dunk then demonstrates why you shouldn't play a shite, aging, right-sided centre back on the left. Southgate is a total clown.

I'm watching the game now, at 35 mins when he has just had a moment leading to Belgium's 2nd goal. Horrible defending. England have some serious youth & potential in this squad, shame that a lot of it will get over looked while Southgate is in.

On 25/03/2024 at 09:47, Palfy said:

I agree that’s just the greed of Nike and the FA coming to the forefront, to be I think this shirt will fall flat due to costs and design, well I hope so anyway. 
Then maybe we can return to a good English 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 company like Umbro to give us a product on price and with the understanding of our heritage. 

Welll...... it's really happening now.  Iceland changed hot cross buns to have a tick on them, we knew that one.

next up cadburys outlets selling "gesture eggs" - even non religious people are fuming about it.  I thought it was a windup.... it's not.

Here's an idea - imagine that changing the names of Christian festivals would create the same reaction to changing the names of other religions festivals..... my guess is that people would say "no chance". 

I genuinely hope these virtue signalling bosses pick up their P45's due to costing their companies a fortune. 

56 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Welll...... it's really happening now.  Iceland changed hot cross buns to have a tick on them, we knew that one.

next up cadburys outlets selling "gesture eggs" - even non religious people are fuming about it.  I thought it was a windup.... it's not.

Here's an idea - imagine that changing the names of Christian festivals would create the same reaction to changing the names of other religions festivals..... my guess is that people would say "no chance". 

I genuinely hope these virtue signalling bosses pick up their P45's due to costing their companies a fortune. 

I obviously didn't get the memo😂

Religious festivals being exploited for commercial gain? Unheard of! Whatever next? 

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Nothing is sacred anymore mate, it’s the global economy destroying what little respect some have for themselves and the society they live in. I like to think of myself as someone who his centre of left wing, I own my own company I embrace globalism it would be a poorer place without it, but that doesn’t mean I should have to forsake my values and principles in the name of globalism, and I will call out companies and people who for profit try to make a mockery of the things that reflect our country and society. 
Rant over. 

58 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Nothing is sacred anymore mate, it’s the global economy destroying what little respect some have for themselves and the society they live in. I like to think of myself as someone who his centre of left wing, I own my own company I embrace globalism it would be a poorer place without it, but that doesn’t mean I should have to forsake my values and principles in the name of globalism, and I will call out companies and people who for profit try to make a mockery of the things that reflect our country and society. 
Rant over. 

"Nothing is sacred! I want my hot cross buns!"

"Why don't you buy some then?"

"Because Iceland have put ticks on them instead of crosses the heathen bastards, and I'm a god fearing man, I want bloody crosses on my buns:mad:"

"Do they not sell them with crosses on?"

"Yes, but that's not the point...I want to buy my hot cross buns in a place that only sells them with crosses on, why should I have to shop in the same place as stinking tick worshipping infidels?:shakingfist:"

"Have you considered going to Tescos?"

"Fuck off!"

"Don't be like that, here, take this chocolate egg as a gesture of goodwill."

Did i miss something last night, donkey McGuire goes home sick, swollen fetlock, Stones goes off after 10 mins, so Dunk and Gomez play at CB, and the best young English CB does not get a single minute, in either friendly .

I do hope utd or the red shite appoint Southgate as there next manager, what a twat.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

"Nothing is sacred! I want my hot cross buns!"

"Why don't you buy some then?"

"Because Iceland have put ticks on them instead of crosses the heathen bastards, and I'm a god fearing man, I want bloody crosses on my buns:mad:"

"Do they not sell them with crosses on?"

"Yes, but that's not the point...I want to buy my hot cross buns in a place that only sells them with crosses on, why should I have to shop in the same place as stinking tick worshipping infidels?:shakingfist:"

"Have you considered going to Tescos?"

"Fuck off!"

"Don't be like that, here, take this chocolate egg as a gesture of goodwill."

You nutter, send me some of you’re happy pills 💊 there obviously a lot better than mine. 

41 minutes ago, Tonsta said:

Did i miss something last night, donkey McGuire goes home sick, swollen fetlock, Stones goes off after 10 mins, so Dunk and Gomez play at CB, and the best young English CB does not get a single minute, in either friendly .

I do hope utd or the red shite appoint Southgate as there next manager, what a twat.

100% correct. 

1 hour ago, Tonsta said:

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

100% correct. 

Tut tut, Mike, it's not 100% correct at all. I expected better from you.

Gomez came on and played RB with Konsa moving from RB to CB.

12 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Tut tut, Mike, it's not 100% correct at all. I expected better from you.

Gomez came on and played RB with Konsa moving from RB to CB.

I didn't watch it though, it was @Tonsta sir, he made me do it (I saw him buying an unconsecrated ovoid shaped fermented cacao seed confection as well).