• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
10 hours ago, MikeO said:

I'm almost pleased; the sooner Southgate is sacked the sooner we'll be able to appoint someone who'll be able to maximise the huge talent we have available at the moment. Sadly won't happen before the WC.

His whole game plan is to hope Kane or Sterling do something. That's it.

10 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Iran and Wales bout to top our group, watch

Wales have just been relegated in their Nations League group too and aren't looking all that either, so there's hope for the US yet :lol:.

5 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

His whole game plan is to hope Kane or Sterling do something. That's it.

Wales have just been relegated in their Nations League group too and aren't looking all that either, so there's hope for the US yet :lol:.

I haven't been keeping an eye on how Iran have been playing lately, but right now, Wales, England and the US are all in terrible form. Could easily be the perfect opportunity for Iran to slip into that second position in the group. Or first. 

Stranger things have happened (see Costa Rica topping a group of Uruguay, Italy and *cough cough*......)

I wanted Southgate at the start due to his work in the U21's and think he deserves to go to the World Cup based off previous tournaments but even I'm starting to question him a little. 

The painfully negative football with what is a golden attacking generation is absolutely madness, as is sticking with favourites such as Harry Maguire when they're so obviously fucking dogshit.