IGNORED

England

21 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Listen.... Before you get on your high horse I've never really agreed with the pervy cameramen zooming in on females in the crowd with cleavages out... Objectifying and unnecessary and not even subtle. 

Maybe the cameraman is focusing on fans - men, women, and children. Maybe it's those watching who notice cleavage or that a crying youngster is German. Should cameramen focus only on white English men just in case? Should they not show players taking a knee since "we know England fans will only boo"? Sorry, but I just don't buy your argument. Let's put the blame where it lies.

30 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Maybe the cameraman is focusing on fans - men, women, and children. Maybe it's those watching who notice cleavage. Or do cameramen have to focus only on white men? Sorry, but I just don't get your argument. Let's put the blame where it lies.

Steve.... Maybe you need to watch a match with Brazil in the world cup.  Unless you already have and are just being obtuse.  It was actually picked up and complained against before now 

You liken my point to saying that it's like saying women invite rape?  You are talking absolute shit and please explain exactly expecting that a crowd cheering a young fan crying is the same as saying someone deserves rape if they dress a certain way?  Prick of a comment and I completely object to that shit. 

It's not even in the same ball park.  A man took his daughter to a game and a cameraman felt it necessary to zoom right in on her crying? What did he expect to happen?  It's a shite situation that was going to get an inevitable cheer.....

26 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

A man took his daughter to a game and a cameraman felt it necessary to zoom right in on her crying? What did he expect to happen?  It's a shite situation that was going to get an inevitable cheer.....

I'm still flabbergasted by this attitude. It's inevitable that hundreds will cheer the misfortune of a child and then abuse her online? And the cameraman is to blame? Maybe where you live, but not in the civilized world.

2 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

I'm still flabbergasted by this attitude. It's inevitable that hundreds will cheer the misfortune of a child and then abuse her online? And the cameraman is to blame? Maybe where you live, but not in the civilized world.

Are you really flabbergasted Steve????

were you not aware that football "fans" attack coaches, sing about people dying, wish ill on people and racially abuse them, were you not aware that players don't come out as gay because of fans???? Because if you were - then why would you be flabbergasted? 

Are you suggesting that I'm saying fans cheering is right? Because I'm not.  

What I am saying is that

1. Cameramen/women knowing that their live image is being broadcast in a stadium and on TV live have to understand potential reactions..... Whether you agree with those reactions is another matter.  What do you think of kids who film fights or bullying incidents? They are inviting the world into the victims pain. 

2. Not excusing the fans for cheering.  What did you expect as a reaction to it being beamed on the screen?  Applause?

stop looking for offense Steve. Your hatred of England is noted, 

1 hour ago, Cornish Steve said:

Well, I really didn't expect a response like this!

If the cameraman hadn't shown a picture of the girl, there would have been no nastiness. After all, we all know how England fans are.

Why is that argument any different than... If the woman hadn't worn such a short skirt, there would have been no rape. After all, we all know how young men are.

Let's not try to shift the blame here - or, for that matter, turn the Welshman into a cynical opportunist.

Let’s not just try and stereotype English fans as incentive bullies, firstly you cannot prove all comments came from English football fans or football fans or Englishman. even the story doesn’t mention English fans, but I can see how someone who doesn’t like anything English would use this to suit their agenda, and try and make up story that doesn’t exist.  

31 minutes ago, StevO said:

I think it’s best to leave the conversation there lads. Really need to be arguing over a kid being upset and who’s fault it is? 
Let’s just move on, yeah?

England play tonight. 
433? Five at the back?

Glad somethings haven't changed 🤣🤣🤣

I'll help out StevO.

I think we should play with a 433 because we need more attacking players on the pitch to break down Ukraine. When we play with 5 we don't generally create the width you need to make it work as an attacking formation. We need to stretch the Ukraine back 5 and create holes, not just cram as many players as we can inside the width of the 18 yard box. 

I want to see us really dominate Ukraine, pen them in and work the ball across the pitch and create chances. 

4 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I'll help out StevO.

I think we should play with a 433 because we need more attacking players on the pitch to break down Ukraine. When we play with 5 we don't generally create the width you need to make it work as an attacking formation. We need to stretch the Ukraine back 5 and create holes, not just cram as many players as we can inside the width of the 18 yard box. 

I want to see us really dominate Ukraine, pen them in and work the ball across the pitch and create chances. 

😂 thanks Bailey. 

I agree. We need to stretch them and make chances. I’d quite like to see DCL and Kane up front, with Saka and Sancho on the wings. An old fashioned 442 with wingers. But I don’t think the quarter final of a major tournament will be the time to try something so different. 

37 minutes ago, StevO said:

😂 thanks Bailey. 

I agree. We need to stretch them and make chances. I’d quite like to see DCL and Kane up front, with Saka and Sancho on the wings. An old fashioned 442 with wingers. But I don’t think the quarter final of a major tournament will be the time to try something so different. 

Indeed not. Got to bore the opposition into submission,  442 is far too exciting!

1 hour ago, StevO said:

😂 thanks Bailey. 

Haha yeh I think Southgate would keel over at the thought of playing with two strikers! 

Hopefully Dom will get on the bench this time!

3 hours ago, StevO said:

😂 thanks Bailey. 

4231 by the looks of it I just want the win boring or not, Denmark next then the final it’s got to be on hasn’t it. 

32 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Have a playlist of England songs going back to "Back Home" (1970) blasting out on a bluetooth speaker in the garden just now, hope none of the neighbours were planning an early night😂

Get in mate there be wishing they could join you, I know I do.