IGNORED

Swansea (Away)

THFC6061

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I even checked out S4C for what's it worth but featured game today is - Caerfyrddin vs Aberystwyth dry.png , fat lot of good that is.

I didn't know Hartson was fluent in Welsh though, I mean only 5% per cent of the nation actually speaks it.

Will have to rely on BBC Sport updates, we still get commentary updates, so it will have to be sufficient. Swans well ahead in terms of possession and shots ratio. I was quietly confident about today but there is ample time left for a result.

I got laughed at for saying Wigan would give them a game.. silly kopites

the arrogance that we know and love. i for one don't hate the shite, i don't want to see them relegated or anything. for me, the best thing would be to see them languishing in the bottom half of the league.FOREVER. 'king' kenny can stay as long as he wants as far as i'm concerned.

swansea are bossing this still. we just can't the ball and have no guts going forwrrd on the odd occasion we do.

Nevilles knee will be fucked after that.

Well done Moyes your game plan of making it a shit football match is working. Must feel like a master mind with his Sam Allahdyce tactics forcing a newly promoted team to get frustrated.

Worries me that we have a manager who's not confident enough to try beat a team by playing football rather than these dogged tactics

and why have i got '0 warning points' next to my avatar??? can anyone tell me how I can earn some warning points?

Yes, what is that?, I was going to ask, no need for warnings here.

Is it a new thing we've introduced, someone should elaborate.

There's always been a warning system but previously it's just been visible to mods....Louis updated the software yesterday and it's changed. Believe he's trying to get rid.

maybe it's just as well I can't see the match today then. Although it does state that possession is more equal now and we are level of shots on target, so I suppose that's something. Nobody said today would be easy.

Oh look saved content can be retrieved with no effect on original words now. Something strange going on here recently. unsure.png

the arrogance that we know and love. i for one don't hate the shite, i don't want to see them relegated or anything. for me, the best thing would be to see them languishing in the bottom half of the league.FOREVER. 'king' kenny can stay as long as he wants as far as i'm concerned.

swansea are bossing this still. we just can't the ball and have no guts going forwrrd on the odd occasion we do.

They could finish 17th and still hit yer with their catch phrase "we'll win it next year". They are like having simple cousins, actually some kopites are my simple cousins.

Edited by pete0

I make no secret of the fact I genuinely can't stand Liverpool, seems to have manifested somewhat after that game with Milan a few years ago, say what you like but I hope they win nothing every season and struggle in respective fixtures. Yes Wigan have a lead today at half time but you know damn well the shite will bounce back and get a result, you read it here first, you know damn well what will happen dry.png

As for ourselves, I do feel if it stays like this, on paper at least, maybe a no score draw at an awkward venue could represent a fair result, but I feel we really should be getting three points today, Yes it's been poor recently, but I still thought we had the capabilities for a victory today.

Of course there is still time and Moyes needs to introduce Fellaini and Strac' in the second period. Even Anichebe would be worth a gamble in a game like this.

I make no secret of the fact I genuinely can't stand Liverpool, seems to have manifested somewhat after that game with Milan a few years ago, say what you like but I hope they win nothing every season and struggle in respective fixtures. Yes Wigan have a lead today at half time but you know damn well the shite will bounce back and get a result, you read it here first, you know damn well what will happen dry.png

As for ourselves, I do feel if it stays like this, on paper at least, maybe a no score draw at an awkward venue could represent a fair result, but I feel we really should be getting three points today, Yes it's been poor recently, but I still thought we had the capabilities for a victory today.

Of course there is still time and Moyes needs to introduce Fellaini and Strac' in the second period. Even Anichebe would be worth a gamble in a game like this.

Equalised now.

Have no fear Jimmy Mc 88th minute winner guns.gif