• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines

Osman Neville Gibson Pienaar

Cahill

Jelavic

Long balls against a passing side like Swansea -> Moyes logic

Anychance Neville will be RM, dont think I can handle a team with the spine of Jags, Neville, Gibson, and Cahill the passing is gonna make me feel ill today

Can't believe he has picked Neville to play in midfield! Why? I seriously don't get it! He is one of the worst midfielders in the league and when you add that to Gibson who won't be match fit & Cahill who isn't having much of an impact and 0sman playing on the wing its one of the worst midfields we could have picked.

Add Jags to that with no Heits and our chances are very slim. Time to lump on Swansea!

Hearing rumours Royston Drenthe hasn't travelled because he's been drinking. #EFC
from twitter

Hope its just a nasty rumour. After the initial shock at being shocked at the line up, it makes sense from Moyes' point of view. Rest Drenthe, Felli and Heits to give Gibbo and Jags some game time.

Why rest players We are talking about athletes that are primed for playing football for crying out load I do really hate this resting bollocks. I'd be able to get off my "slightly" fat arse and play two games a week saying that I used to play both Saturday and Sunday leage no bother.

Yes Sunderland is a big game but so is every game every week We could be above the shite now if not for Moyes and his ridiculous priorities pushing for a possible top 6 finish...............

fuck off moyes... the only way we will even get a point today is if swansea dont turn up

for the moyes shaggers look at that team and tell me if thats a good enough team he's lost his brain that man I wonder what our game plan is ay 11 men behind the ball and when we get it fucking hoof football. we dont deserve to win with that team hope he gets tought a lesson if im honest we havent got a good first 11 never mind rotate im so bloody frustrated.

Edited by Blue4Ever

it will be 8 games in March by my count - 2 games a week - for a squad as small as ours.... this is just sensible. Dont get me wrong, im not happy with the line up either, but Swansea are a team we should beat, Sunderland is a team we must beat.

fuck off moyes... the only way we will even get a point today is if swansea dont turn up

for the moyes shaggers look at that team and tell me if thats a good enough team he's lost his brain that man I wonder what our game plan is ay 11 men behind the ball and when we get it fucking hoof football. we dont deserve to win with that team hope he gets tought a lesson if im honest we havent got a good first 11 never mind rotate im so bloody frustrated.

No chance of that happening, they'll see the team sheet and be made up just like Liverpool were

David Moyes doesnt do pre-match motivational talks, but if he did it would be for the opposition

Edited by pete0

Can understand some changes, but these are awful. How on earth Gueye hasn't got a start is unbelievable given how shite Osman is on the wing and even how poor Pienaar has been in the last couple of games.

Also its as if he didn't learn from the Liverpool debacle as he again starts a player who has had no football for around a month.

Also its as if he didn't learn from the Liverpool debacle as he again starts a player who has had no football for around a month.

If he hadn't made changes he'd have been tacitly admitting he got it wrong against Liverpool....and he won't do that.

So he had to make changes to avoid looking daft....and he's made himself look daft by making changes.

Catch-22.

We should never have to settle for second best in regards to the League it's bad enough laying down and taking a spanking off your biggest rivals in a game if won could have put us above them!

Why not try and take a hold of a game then bring on fresh legs when in a commanding position not start off shite and finish shite.

If we rest a winger and a midfield player, then why not put in another winger and another midfield player? Why move Osman out wide and Neville into the middle?

Now we've got Phil Neville in front of our defense, while they have someone who has had a 100% pass completion game this season (67 out of 67 against Bolton).