IGNORED

M'Baye Niang

I will say that I don't totally understand this or buy into this yet, but I do think this reel shows more of what he offers than anything we saw with him at Watford. Seems to make strong runs down the wing, skilled in possession and makes some tricky little dribbles and layoffs to maintain possession in traffic. More than that, unlike our current crop of wingers, he seems to love a tackle. Whether he's pressing or tracking back, he seems to relish taking the ball almost as much as scoring it. I don't know what's been made of his attitude problems, but if Koeman's able to straighten him out, it does look like he's got a decent amount of skill to justify a place in the squad, though not even close to a replacement for Lukaku's goals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwQcVuIWuuM

Some great skills but from what I saw there was only a handfull of good crosses. The skills are wasted if he doesnt get the ball in to his team mates. I have a feeling that i will get extremly frustrated with him at times if he signs.