IGNORED

M'Baye Niang

I've found in recent years that many so called 'hot shots' who decided against coming to Everton have done little with their careers since,. Caen would be desperate to tie this lad down to contract if they felt he was the next big thing. The prices quoted are very low. The goal on Youtube for me should have been saved, and shows nothing of the kid to be fair. Time will tell.

I've found in recent years that many so called 'hot shots' who decided against coming to Everton have done little with their careers since,. Caen would be desperate to tie this lad down to contract if they felt he was the next big thing. The prices quoted are very low. The goal on Youtube for me should have been saved, and shows nothing of the kid to be fair. Time will tell.

There is also a reason to why AC Milan, Everton and Arsenal are interested in this kid. Everton have a great scouting team and have showed that on several occations. I think this is a really good prospect. Its a shame if he goes to AC. They have a history of destroying young talent. Its harder to break into AC Milan. The latest young player to get a chance there is Pato. Brilliant player but they have destroyed him with their training scheme. He can hardly play 45 minutes without being injured.

Milan should keep doing what they do best. Buying great players towards the end of their career. And they should stay away from Everton prospects.

Niang: Joining AC Milan a dream come true

The France Under-21 international is expected to join the 2011 Serie A champions in the upcoming days, and has stressed he cannot be compared to Thierry Henry

"I have made a big dream come true by joining Milan," Niang told Tuttomercatoweb.

"Now it's up to me to prove that I'm good enough to be in this great club."

oh well let's hope he turns out more Karl Henry rather than Thierry Henry

Give a young lad a chance to sign for Everton or Milan...it was a no brainer. Sorry.

Being an Evertonian, I'd have jumped at the chance but he's not and given the two, I don't blame him. Will it be good for his development? Who knows. Best of luck to him. Maybe we'll get him on loan next year or something wink.png

Lake Como versus the River Mersey,

Armani, Prade and Gucci boutiques versus Liverpool 1

Hot sunny weather versus cloud and rain.

Milanello training and medical centre versus finch farm

The one club legend that is Paulo Maldini versus our one club legend that is Tony Hibbert

No brainer, goodison all the way!

Lake Como versus the River Mersey,

Armani, Prade and Gucci boutiques versus Liverpool 1

Hot sunny weather versus cloud and rain.

Milanello training and medical centre versus finch farm

The one club legend that is Paulo Maldini versus our one club legend that is Tony Hibbert

No brainer, goodison all the way!

So basically the shite we spill out on here put him off then ? laugh.png

AC Milan are trending on Twitter with most of the tweets being linked to M'Baye Niang. It's being reported that he's signed a 3-year deal with the club, it's a bit of a long shot but how about we try and loan him off Milan for this season?

So basically the shite we spill out on here put him off then ? laugh.png

It probably came down to the romance of it all I think Av.

Apart from the blues here are my glamour clubs that would make me think "this is my calling"

1. Barcelona - the biggest bar none IMO

2. AC Milan - that team in the 90's was iconic, the strip, the stadium, the players

3. Real Madrid - Many peoples first but for me a bit of a bully boy

4. Bayern Munich - great history

I still can't put United up there, for me I think they have been extremely fortunate to win the titles at the most profitable time in the english game. Always think 'what if' for us what with the european ban etc.

AC Milan are trending on Twitter with most of the tweets being linked to M'Baye Niang. It's being reported that he's signed a 3-year deal with the club, it's a bit of a long shot but how about we try and loan him off Milan for this season?

why loan him? the point was to develop him to play for us..not for someone else..if it's gonna be a loan gotta be someone established already..

seen pics of him at ac milan..this one has gone

M'Baye apparantly went to a resteraunt last night to have a chat about signing for AC Milan. If that was us BK would have taken him down the local fish and chip shop. He's having a medical anyway today so I think this one has most definatly gone.

img-mbaye-niang-et-adriano-galliani-1346245356_620_400_crop_articles-161073.jpg

It's official - M'Baye Niang has signed for AC Milan choosing them over us. I can't say I blame the lad but I have to say that I'm a little gutted that he's gone to them and not us as he seemed an interesting prospect and would have come to us for a really small fee.

Back to the drawing board I guess for David Moyes who I'm sure has other targets on his radar.

/thread

• 2 months later...