IGNORED

M'Baye Niang

We are not getting him too ambitious

How do you work that one out!?

He's had a good trial according to reports and is to hold further discussions which is from a very reliable source....

If anything I'd have said We had a better chance of getting Niang over Mirallas prior to His signing.

He's an unproven raw talent which the likes of City Chelsea and Arsenal have in abundance and the same could possibly be said if Utd...

There's not many "bigger" clubs in this league then those mentioned and I'm sure many young players who consider coming here and dreaming of moving on to bigger things in time only need to look at the path it paved for Rooney & Rodwell...

These days its either go to a big club young raw and un-tamed and generally waste your career or come to a club such as Ourselves and in time develop and progress.

Unless there's a big interest from abroad for Him I can see this one coming off??

Unless there's a big interest from abroad for Him I can see this one coming off??

Yeah I was a bit surprised he was coming on trial. He is supposedly one of the hottest prospects in the world, and hasnt had a summer of trails at various clubs. One thing that could work in our favor is that French Ligue players tend to sell for cheap and Caen were relegated so they could really be hurting for cash.

I think we should offer 2m plus a year of one or two of our young players on loan.

while i dont mind if we get him,remember freddie adoo whats he doing now.

I'll not argue with that. Adu is a perfect example of what can happen if people get caught up in a players potential. I get a bit antsy because I want us to add players with who are dangerous in the final 3rd. What I really want is an attacking CM with set piece skills, pace and dribbling ability( a younger, cheaper Arteta), but as we all know they're not giving those kinds of players away.

The big problem of Niang it's the concentration. It's a crack, but he is very young.

If Everton search French young players, I can speak about Jordan Veretout and Adrien Trébel from Nantes, Benjamin Corgnet from Dijon, Lenny Nangis from Caen, Gianni Imbula from Guingamp, Mendes da Graca from Le Havre, etc...

Told you he is out of our league.

Dont panic just yet! :)

If he does go to anyone other than us I'd rather he went to Milan so the fact that that is where he's been rumoured makes me happier than if Manchester City were going to land him.

http://www.le10sport.com/football/france/mercato/caen-niang-entre-everton-et-le-milan-ac72586

FRANCE | FOOTBALL | MERCATO

Caen : Niang entre Everton et le Milan AC

LE 10 SPORT | 23.08.12 | 12:00

Le talent de M’Baye Niang affole quelques écuries européennes. Parmi les plus intéressées, la formation anglaise d’Everton et le club italien du Milan AC. L’avant-centre a fait son choix.

En une seule saison parmi l’élite, son talent ne sera pas passé inaperçu. M’Baye Niang n’a que dix-sept ans, est redescendu en Ligue 2 avec Caen, mais ses qualités de buteur intéressent déjà quelques grands clubs européens. Et selon nos informations, la piste la plus chaude mènerait en Angleterre, et plus précisément à Everton. La formation de Premier League vient en effet de transmettre aux dirigeants caennais une offre ferme et cash, portant sur un transfert définitif. Ces derniers sont prêts à accepter l’offre, mais le joueur, lui, pourrait être tenté par un challenge un brin plus excitant.

Le nouveau Thierry Henry

Dans son édition du jour, la Gazzetta dello Sport affirme que le Milan AC, qui a déjà perdu Ibrahimovic et Cassano, serait intéressé par le profil du jeune attaquant français, nommé dans le journal « le nouveau Thierry Henry ». Selon le média italien, les agents de l’international espoir se seraient rendus il y a quelques jours dans la capitale lombarde. A la suite de cet entretien, Galliani aurait transmis une offre à Caen. Un prêt, avec une option d’achat de trois millions d’euros. La réponse du président Fortin est attendue aujourd’hui. Mais toujours selon nos informations, le joueur, lui, déjà fait son choix, et privilégie cette dernière option. Mais le président Fortin pourrait privilégier les sous d’Everton.

Avec K.L. et L.V.

The talent M'Baye Niang panics few European teams. Among the most interested, training English club Everton and the Italian AC Milan. The center-forward made ​​his choice.

In a single season among the elite, his talent will not go unnoticed. M'Baye Niang was only seventeen years old, dropped with Caen in Ligue 2, but its qualities scorer already interested some major European clubs. And according to our information, track the hottest lead in England, and more specifically to Everton. The formation of the Premier League has indeed convey to leaders Caen a firm offer and cash, on a permanent transfer. They are willing to accept the offer, but the player, he might be tempted by a challenge a bit more exciting.

The new Thierry Henry

In its edition today, the Gazzetta dello Sport claims that AC Milan, which has already lost Ibrahimovic and Cassano would be interested in the profile of the young French striker named in the newspaper "the new Thierry Henry". According to the Italian media, agents of international hope would be made a few days ago in the Lombard capital. Following this meeting, Galliani has sent an offer to Caen. A loan with an option to purchase three million euros. The President's reply Fortin is expected today. But according to our information, the player, he already made ​​his choice, and favors the latter option. But the president could Fortin in favor of Everton.

Not if the club wont let him leave on a loan. Then its either Everton, or stay in Caen in the french league 2. As it stands right now.

Then the player does get a say. If it's only Milan he'll go to then Caen won't get the money. His club aren't going to get what they want, neither is he, but I'm sure it's the club that will lose far more than him.