IGNORED

M'Baye Niang

Guest blueboy122

Milan want him on loan for a fee with a view to a move, I think he'll end up there.

Agreed, I would have thought that might be better for his development as dont the itialian teams have second teams playing in the lower divisions. I think that idea is far better for delevopment than what we do in England?

I knew nothing of this player until today and had a look at his Wiki page and in all honesty didn't feel any excitement or anticipation of any arrival, and there's still no definite answer on where his future lies. Mirror says it's a done deal?. Another center forward linked, and his goals to games ratio isn't that impressive., Tall, and still young, with another 15 years of playing career ahead of him if possible, but from what I can now ascertain, not a signing that will quicken the pulse. I fail to see why some participants are so excited about this. And there's every chance he will go elsewhere but will wait until a transfer actually occurs.

I knew nothing of this player until today and had a look at his Wiki page and in all honesty didn't feel any excitement or anticipation of any arrival, and there's still no definite answer on where his future lies. Mirror says it's a done deal?. Another center forward linked, and his goals to games ratio isn't that impressive., Tall, and still young, with another 15 years of playing career ahead of him if possible, but from what I can now ascertain, not a signing that will quicken the pulse. I fail to see why some participants are so excited about this. And there's every chance he will go elsewhere but will wait until a transfer actually occurs.

some people pay attention to foreign leagues...i've seen little of him..i base my opinion on what i've seen on other forums and also football manager(not as daft as that sounds cos they have sounded out future superstars way before anyone else...they employ professional football scouts)

some people pay attention to foreign leagues...i've seen little of him..i base my opinion on what i've seen on other forums and also football manager(not as daft as that sounds cos they have sounded out future superstars way before anyone else...they employ professional football scouts)

Plus, I believe the club actually uses it too.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Everton-using-Football-Manager-computer-game-article33798.html

He's supposed to be the next big thing in France, so I'd be really happy to get him.

2M the agreed fee apparently let's hope this one is tied up in a day or two smile.png

If this kid is the real deal and I'll trust Moyes's judgement on this then we will have a good bit of depth with quality cover for the first time in a long time......

Plenty of cover at the back with hopefully Garbutt coming through Duffy and co and Barkley & Junior and so on in the middle and this lad along with Vellios and others it makes a change knowing we have options and good ones at that!

Am I the only one who is tired and weary of this window ?

I don't like it over running the start of the season. I'd much rather it closed so we all knew where we are in terms of a team. I'd be surprised if this guy wasn't just another potential signing like Gueye that will need a few years to break through, so not getting too excited.

If we do get him, we would have beaten Arsenal for Miralles, and Arsenal and Milan for Niang. What is happening? I feel a shift coming. Something big is happening

Hopefully, we need so investment to maintain it but so far so good. Fair play to Moyes, after the early part of last season and lot of us were doubting him, I was getting that way, but buy Christ he is proving his doubters wrong again! He has an amazing talent for finding great 'cheap' players

If only Peter but I can just see it being as Mirallas said in his case he knows he will get more games here as opposed to Arsenal and with Niang IF true the same coupled with our record of developing good young players plus Finch Farm must leave a good impression and players such as these.

I'm pretty chilled and happy this time around more so that We finally have quite good cover in most positions and by getting off to a good start has helped, If the lad comes then great because on paper and what's being banded around He could be quite the player in the making if not then another one bites the dust and we move on, I've got every confidence in Vellios to come through soon enough.

I think this fella is rated. Moyes has seen a lot of him. He has first team experience. For the 2 million quoted I think it's a goer.

We have risks with every one we sign, but so does everyone, look at Chelsea last year with Torres, he should have been a cert and Andy Carroll for silly money should have been smashing them in. I don't mind us risking £2m on a wonder kid who may take 18 months to settle in, as long as he comes good. If he pulls on a blue shirt and gives it his all I will sing his name.

Moyes has made some utter rubbish signings aka Koldrup and Bily, but he seems to make fewer. I'm trusting him on this one.