IGNORED

M'Baye Niang

Was just going to say the same. He looked quite a player and I was sad to see him sign for Milan but it appears he's the next Balotelli. I'm glad we didn't sign him and I don't think Moyes will waste his time on players like this.

Slightly off topic but something is seriously wrong with Milan too, 10th isn't where they should be considering the quality of their team (are they in the Champions League this year?)

Tell me about it. I'm going to Milan next weekend to watch the AC-Milan - Juventus game. I'm really for Juventus, but I'll pretend to be a Milan supporter.

BTW Steve, As far as you know something about Belgian football, wouldn't you think that Everton should invest their efforts in trying to sign Bakkali from PSV? He said he wanted to leave their. In my opinion, if I have to use big words, I'll say Bakkali can be EFC's next Rooney. (even though he's a Messi-style striker)

• 1 month later...

Sorry to dig up this thread but do AC Milan have bi-polar? Just read that he's been given a contract extension which comes just weeks after he was tipped to be sold due to poor behaviour? Madness.

AC Milan striker M'Baye Niang celebrated his 18th birthday on Wednesday by signing a two-year extension to his contract. Niang signed from French club Caen in the off-season and has impressed enough for Milan to tie him to the club until June 30, 2017

• 7 months later...

Do players under the age of 21 have to be registered? They don't have to for league squads I'm pretty sure but don't know if this also applies to champions league

I think they do yeah, which is probably why they haven't registered him, I doubt they "forgot". I think the amount of players you can register is slightly less as well.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

West Ham, Crystal Palace, Genoa and Everton have showed interest in this guy again.

”Vill värva från Milan”

Häromdagen bytte Gerard Deolofeu England mot Milan.

Nu kan lagkamraten Mbaye Niang gå åt motsatt håll.

Enligt Sky Sport Italia ska West Ham ha planer på ett bud på den franske Milananfallaren. Ett lån med en köpotion värd 150 miljoner kronor nämns vara det Milan kräver.

Även Everton, Crystal Palace och Genoa har visat sitt intresse.