General Weekend/Midweek Football

21 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

THIS COMEBACK IS YOUR FAULT

20 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Ffs Bailey shut up! 2-1 wolves down to 10 men

19 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

2-2 …… Bailey your fault 

18 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Mods can we get Bailey temporarily suspended until the end of the season?  Or at least until we're safe lol

Forgive me! 🙈🤬

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Anything can happen, we still have 3 games on them. Understand that their schedule is slightly easier than us, but not by much

They have to play Watford yet and to be honest I want them to win that game so that probably does put them out of reach. 

13 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Yeah I mean my ideal bottom 3 is Norwich, Watford and Burnley.

Us without Allan vs Burnley will be massive. Gonna need Gomes and Doucoure to find some steel

Leeds went from less than 2/1 to 7/2 for relegation based on the swing.  Current bottom 3 odds on. We need to beat Burnley away. If we do then I’m sure we will be ok.  Provided Man City do Burnley 

27 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Anything can happen, we still have 3 games on them. Understand that their schedule is slightly easier than us, but not by much

More importantly we now need to take 4pts from those games in hand and then match them over the remaining games of the season just to scrape ahead on goal difference and that’s a big ask given our form this season

I just can’t see us picking up many more points this season given our run in so doesn’t really matter who Leeds play. I think we will be lucky to get another 10 all season which would leave Leeds only needing another 7 to be out of reach

You’re right though anything can happen and I’m sure there will be a few twists and turns along the way

This argument over whether the Liverpool/City should be moved because of train problems for fans on the 16th/17th April is so easily solved. They're playing in the league the previous weekend so simply switch, play the semi on the 10th at Wembley when the trains are running and the league game a week later; easy peasy.

8 hours ago, MikeO said:

This argument over whether the Liverpool/City should be moved because of train problems for fans on the 16th/17th April is so easily solved. They're playing in the league the previous weekend so simply switch, play the semi on the 10th at Wembley when the trains are running and the league game a week later; easy peasy.

Sorted

10 hours ago, MikeO said:

Ironic that they're up in arms about not being able to see a game in London due to transport issues, when their owners signed up to a Super League that would see them play in all four corners of the globe every other week.

Couldn't happen to two nicer clubs.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Liverpool just got given a var penalty for a wrestle in the box which is never given.  Yes it’s a penalty but they never get given. 

I wanted it to be a 1-0 win so they don’t strengthen goal difference. Scored penno

Nah he has full on rugby tackled Jota for no apparent reason, it couldn’t be anything but a penalty

11 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Nah he has full on rugby tackled Jota for no apparent reason, it couldn’t be anything but a penalty

I agree that it was a 100% penno but you see that nonsense every week without the fall and it’s waved away. 

goes to show how good jota is in the air, he’s about 5ft 9 and he’s being man handled like he’s drogba

3 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I agree that it was a 100% penno but you see that nonsense every week without the fall and it’s waved away. 

goes to show how good jota is in the air, he’s about 5ft 9 and he’s being man handled like he’s drogba

You may see players jostling and holding every week but don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone actually rugby tackle like that in a football game . Owen Farrell would have been proud of that tackle