IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

3 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Leeds get a point, Palace guilty of poor finishing and Leeds working really hard and that concerns me they’ve got their work rate of last season back. 

They have Man City next…. A good good hiding could seriously mess them up for the games against Chelsea and Arsenal 

1 hour ago, Btay said:

Leeds are the team we can most likely get after. If by some chance we can get a win at chelsea we could put them under serious pressure over the coming games. 

Unless Leeds collapse I think it’s just between us and Burnley. 
we have to win our home games and possibly 1 away I’m not sure it’s possible. 

1 minute ago, patto said:

Unless Leeds collapse I think it’s just between us and Burnley. 
we have to win our home games and possibly 1 away I’m not sure it’s possible. 

they don't need to collapse - their next 3 games just need to go as they "should" which would mean they get 0 points.

If that happens and you would not get amazing odds on Leeds losing to Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal then if we play like our survival depends on it then it will go to last game of the season.

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

they don't need to collapse - their next 3 games just need to go as they "should" which would mean they get 0 points.

If that happens and you would not get amazing odds on Leeds losing to Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal then if we play like our survival depends on it then it will go to last game of the season.

We’ve already seen that the last 3 games of teams in relegation haven’t gone the way you expect let’s be honest Palace should beat Leeds and Burnley have gone from strength to strength. 

1 minute ago, patto said:

We’ve already seen that the last 3 games of teams in relegation haven’t gone the way you expect let’s be honest Palace should beat Leeds and Burnley have gone from strength to strength. 

palace vs leeds I wasnt so sure.  Leeds did ride their luck a bit but never looked like getting a win at all.

Leeds have had some very fortunate fixtures for the new manager which seems to be giving his some swagger.....  we seen how quick their confidence got shattered when they lose a game or two.  They are playing a rampant Man City side next - that could mentally destroy them,

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

palace vs leeds I wasnt so sure.  Leeds did ride their luck a bit but never looked like getting a win at all.

Leeds have had some very fortunate fixtures for the new manager which seems to be giving his some swagger.....  we seen how quick their confidence got shattered when they lose a game or two.  They are playing a rampant Man City side next - that could mentally destroy them,

I hope your right. 

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

I can see Leeds going at them which should play into city’s hands, this could be a 5-3 end to end thriller or city thrashing them 7-0.

1 hour ago, The Phoenix said:

I can see Leeds going at them which should play into city’s hands, this could be a 5-3 end to end thriller or city thrashing them 7-0.

city will be doing 1-2's in the box, palace had opportunities to do that last night but not the players.