IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

7 minutes ago, MikeO said:

He must be close to starting ahead of Son I think, Son has contributed very little so far this season.

He completely boiled carraghers piss cos he had the audacity to do keep ups and show boat…. According to carragher it warranted him getting hacked down. 

7 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Yes I can. I think they were looking for a reason to get shut of him because he was always criticising the club during the transfer window.

Yep, he wouldn’t shut up would he.  If the club have reviewed their finances vs chances of survival and thought “not spending x amount because we need to be sustainable” then I’m sure he will have been told that.

aside that, I can’t stand the bloke. Smug looking git who fucked up jimmy bullard with a knee drop. 

17 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Yes I can. I think they were looking for a reason to get shut of him because he was always criticising the club during the transfer window.

I read some of the comments and they said this about him at Fulham too. 

If that was the case though they should have just got rid of him much sooner because now they only have a couple of days to help the new manager, if they even appoint one before then. It feels like something we would do!

51 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I read some of the comments and they said this about him at Fulham too. 

If that was the case though they should have just got rid of him much sooner because now they only have a couple of days to help the new manager, if they even appoint one before then. It feels like something we would do!

Simon Jordon currently nailing it on talksport.  

Scott Parker has more or less dared the club to sack him. They will have had a series of conversations about budget/target etc and instead of accepting it and getting on with it, his ego meant he had to moan about it after bad results. 

Hes managing a small club and stands there like he’s managing Real Madrid. Far too big headed, I mean literally too. 

Dyche will be there is my guess. 

55 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

I have sympathy for Parker - With their squad they will fail to get to 25 points, with or without Parker. He can move onto his next project rather than delay the inevitable sacking for shouldering the blame of a squad not cut out for this league.

The thing is - conversations will have happened with regards transfers, budget, etc.  If he wasn’t happy with the budget which has seen him spend £24m get a few frees in then he had the opportunity to resign and put himself in for a job where he may have got more. 

Bournemouth made a big loss last year and Parker doesn’t have to foot that bill. His job is to manage the team.  For me it seems he wants a bigger job with better budget - bleating about lack of support to the press is asking for the sack as he basically said to his players “you ain’t good enough” 

he’s overplayed his hand, he’s not pep or klopp, he thinks more of himself than the board, and the owners have totally made him look like a nob. Played a game of brinkmanship and got taught a lesson. 

4 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Isak scores against the shite. Said in a different thread when I saw Newcastle were signing him, big coup for them. He's a brilliant forward, desperately wish we could've made a play for him

The piv picked him out 2 years + ago. The scout on toffeetv

Andre Marriner with a Liverpool shirt on under his refereeing kit the bad crab. Adds on 5 minutes for no fucking reason then opts to add on another three just for the shits and giggles.

Eddie Howe should be decking the soft cunt in the tunnel, alongside half of the Liverpool bench for being such spine tingling irritants. 

Silver lining is that Liverpool aren't all that this season, will be comfortably 2nd or 3rd but they're absolutely miles off Manchester City.