IGNORED

Yann M'Vila

Guest blueboy122

when did you last go?

Not so long ago. Fortunately we were hiring a yacht and sailed round for a week. Nice beaches and great sailing conditions with light breezes round the coast.

The areas that are holiday resorts are awful in my opinion.

Not so long ago. Fortunately we were hiring a yacht and sailed round for a week. Nice beaches and great sailing conditions with light breezes round the coast.

The areas that are holiday resorts are awful in my opinion.

fair enough :) Id definitely do it the way you did it, resorts piss me off but thats not linked to Turkey, its the same in every resort. Spain / Canaries are horrible too, if you go to a resort. Otherwise, theyre nice places to go

Guest blueboy122

fair enough :) Id definitely do it the way you did it, resorts piss me off but thats not linked to Turkey, its the same in every resort. Spain / Canaries are horrible too, if you go to a resort. Otherwise, theyre nice places to go

Turkey is 5x worst than most other European resorts due to it being cheap and Brits love cheap. I didn't mind the canaries to be honest for winter sun, just full of older people like 60s on wards

Bingo!

Never been to Turkey 'cos I'm a Greece fan and my Greek friends would never speak to me again if I consorted with "the enemy" :P. However the big Greek resorts are hell on earth for me; did Tenerife a lot of years ago and it made me suicidal.

Fairly advanced from what perspective? Tourist areas I presume which are god awful, outside those areas your talking tribal lands and as for Istanbul... Big smelly dirty city.

As for your point regarding it being a good league.... It doesn't make sense it's like saying Iraq football leagues are good minus all the other great leagues of course. It contradicts itself. My point was why would someone choose to go there over the better leagues. Basically it's the best outside of the decent leagues like PL, seria A, la liga etc

Advanced in terms of becoming a more developed country, I don't know what their tourist areas are like.

Turkish and Russian leagues are far better than Iraqi. You're saying that there's no good leagues, only great leagues. Of course they're not on the level of La Liga, PL, Bundesliga etc, as I said, but they're still good. It's not a game of absolutes where something is either great or shite - there's a lot in between. If it did work like that then Croatia and Uruguay would be shite because they're not as good as Spain and Argentina, and lots of people would think the Stones were wank because they prefer the Beatles and Zeppelin.

The Faroes and San marino leagues are shite, SPL is poor, others are average. Russian and Turkish are good, not great.

"Basically it's the best outside of the decent leagues like PL, seria A, la liga etc"

Those are the best leagues, not merely decent. They're 'decent' compared to 80s Serie A, but relative to current football they're the best leagues on the planet. Therefore, they're great and Russia is good.

Edited by Nikica

Bingo!

Never been to Turkey 'cos I'm a Greece fan and my Greek friends would never speak to me again if I consorted with "the enemy" :P. However the big Greek resorts are hell on earth for me; did Tenerife a lot of years ago and it made me suicidal.

You care what your local Kebab shop think? :huh:

You wouldn't want to walk from Greece to Tenerife either lol.

You wouldn't want to walk from Greece to Tenerife either lol.

sem·i·co·lon [sem-i-koh-luhthinsp.pngthinsp.pngn] noun
used to indicate a major division in a sentence where a more distinct separation is felt between clauses or items on a list than is
indicated by a comma, as between the two clauses of a compound sentence.

• 3 weeks later...

Bingo!

i go to Greece regularly and once sailed across to urkey for the day.

Hated it. couldnt walk into even a bar without them trying to make deals, wanted a nice peaceful day and got harranged every step.

Love the greeks though. Walk into a shop and get asked if they can help me with anything, when i reply that i am just browsing they leave me be and tell me that they are there if i need anything. Love the place.

I would still take a chance on M'Vila, young and has a lot of promise, just needs the right guidance and people around him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Doesn't he also have a bit of an attitude?

He's had quite a few disciplinary issues definitely. I can't see this happening, as TonkaRoost said he will be on a pretty high wage and I would expect him to be going to a regular champions league club in the summer