IGNORED

Yann M'Vila

Would be an unbelievable transfer. That's why it's probably not going to happen. I think Rennes will be looking to get their money now, not in the summer.

If it meant we could get this guy for £10m, I'd be happy if Chelsea were to trigger Fellaini's £22m (or even higher according to some reports) buyout clause. Then get a winger, like Chadli, in for £7m and line-up like this:

Howard

-

Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines

-

M'Vila

Osman Pienaar

-

Mirallas Jelavic Chadli

Before you know it, we'll be playing teams off the pitch like we're Barcelona :D

What do you mean you can't say anything? Do you work for Everton and have inside info or something?

I'd be surprised. Not just that he works for Everton but that the M'Vila transfer will come off. I'm pretty sure we can pay Renne in Blood Brother Tickets and a case of warm chang for the evening.

It's quite simple he plays along side Gibson instead of Gibson and maybe just maybe in fellaini's slot he can play anywhere in the midfield has vision can be used as CDM and also as a cm we need a quality midfielder who's strong and can tackle to play along side Gibson or to be an alternative when gibbos injured which will be quite a lot I'm guessing

It's quite simple he plays along side Gibson instead of Gibson and maybe just maybe in fellaini's slot he can play anywhere in the midfield has vision can be used as CDM and also as a cm we need a quality midfielder who's strong and can tackle to play along side Gibson or to be an alternative when gibbos injured which will be quite a lot I'm guessing

I'm glad it's not quite complicated lol. huh.png

Would be an unbelievable transfer. That's why it's probably not going to happen. I think Rennes will be looking to get their money now, not in the summer.

If it meant we could get this guy for £10m, I'd be happy if Chelsea were to trigger Fellaini's £22m (or even higher according to some reports) buyout clause. Then get a winger, like Chadli, in for £7m and line-up like this:

Howard

-

Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines

-

M'Vila

Osman Pienaar

-

Mirallas Jelavic Chadli

Before you know it, we'll be playing teams off the pitch like we're Barcelona biggrin.png

Felli?

Guest blueboy122

According to bbc he would rather a move to the unnamed club, who are offering to pay £3.3 upfront and then another £3.0 million at the end of the season.... Sounds like Everton surely?

Or wishful thinking?

Guest blueboy122

On another note I hate it when good players move to shite leagues like Russia and Turkey, Snejider being a good example.... Apart from money what the fuck would you want to play in Turkey for? Turkey is almost a third world country!

According to bbc he would rather a move to the unnamed club, who are offering to pay £3.3 upfront and then another £3.0 million at the end of the season.... Sounds like Everton surely?

Or wishful thinking?

It really does sound like us. I still think its Rubin Kazan but they would pay 20 mil upfront and another 1 mil per game he starts for the next 15 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/21143027

Here's the link for the page he's on about it refers to 3 million down payment and further money at the end of the year from an unnamed English side like already said

Cheers.

I see the wage is 3.7 million with RK.

I think Arsenal have been after him, but it wouldn't surprise me if the shite take a look.

Does sound exactly like us, and that kind of money wouldn't seem to require a big sale to push through. With our half decent play, I can definitely see us being the most attractive prospect in terms of footballing for him. He's still young, so time to make the big money contract after a few years with us, might temper the otherwise super lucrative Russian offer.

but its up to the club to accept bids, and if they have received a 10 mil bid from Rubin, then they probably wont accept 3 mil now with 3 more to come. That would be bad business.

M'Vila can obviously turn the Russian offer down, but he does risk a lot by doing so. (Being benched and forgotten, becoming a nuisance to clubs does not add to the attraction, especially with his previous off the pitch history)