IGNORED

QPR

pete0

This is the type of dodgy game I hate, give us a team that haven't lost and I'm confident we will turn them over, but against a team that is yet to win we tend to have a reverse in luck. Given last weeks draw and the fact I hate Mark Hughes I'd categorise this as a must win. I fear it won't be a stroll in the park that some people may think (75% favouring an away win on Oztips), QPR have started to gel going forward and were unlucky not to get a point at the Hawthorns. However, they are very shaky at the back, easily being pulled apart. If Felli isn't fit, I'm hoping Mirallas is behind the striker to expose these gaps and put Jelavic through. On paper this should be closer to 0-5 Swansea thumped them considering our form and their lack of defence - conceding 2.3 goals per game, but I think it will be a lot tougher and we'll need 3 goals to beat them.

I'm going to go for a QPR win, as I get most predictons wrong lately.

I don't have a huge problem with Hughes, as the City job was a difficult one, but I think he will be sacked if things don't improve. How anybody can buy a dozen players and expect them to play together in a Premiership environment without teething problems is a strange one.

As long as we dont play neville in midfield we will have a good chance of winning its really like playing with ten men now 10 yard sideward passes and backing off players in the middle inviting pressure all the time its going to cost us goals his positioning is past a joke aswell cant see what anyone see's in him.

Howard

Johnny-Jags-Distin-Baines

Osman-Gibson-Pienaar

Victor-Jelevic-Mirillas

Id like to see that but thats a million miles away from the team were going to see, without fellaini looking at our best 11 it seriously weakens the team its not going to be an easy game just hope he's back for the derby.

As long as we dont play neville in midfield we will have a good chance of winning its really like playing with ten men now 10 yard sideward passes and backing off players in the middle inviting pressure all the time its going to cost us goals his positioning is past a joke aswell cant see what anyone see's in him.

Howard

Johnny-Jags-Distin-Baines

Osman-Gibson-Pienaar

Victor-Jelevic-Mirillas

Id like to see that but thats a million miles away from the team were going to see, without fellaini looking at our best 11 it seriously weakens the team its not going to be an easy game just hope he's back for the derby.

Seems to me from your comments about Neville and your proposed team for an EPL away game, that you don't know much about footy unsure.png

Thread seems a little premature for next fixture as in there's no domestic action for two weeks on account of another boring, pointless, trivial round of fucking international games (I can't envisage England and San Marino being the equivalent viewing pleasure of Casablanca or The Third Man) and would rather look directly into the sun, so it's a pity we can't be involved again this weekend instead of the before mentioned. I'm guessing I know what I feel is more important..

Enough of that and I actually feel we can do well when this fixture comes around. The opposition have fallen away this year and Hughes really is out of his depth as a manager. I can see him departed by the new year. It's ours to lose really, regardless of venue, and I think we can get back on track and stabilize ourselves near the upper reaches of the league.

Queens Park Rangers 1 Everton 3

Seems to me from your comments about Neville and your proposed team for an EPL away game, that you don't know much about footy unsure.png

Why's that??

I'm far from anti Neville but He can be negative for the most part in terms of slowing down play rather then playing an obvious forward pass and with the player's we have now and the football we know we can play we need to be positive rather then knocking it back or sideways!

The team suggested won't be played but I'd rather see that then Neville and Osman paired in the middle anyday of the week....

This should be a three pointer but I never like playing teams that are down on their luck but hope to god we stuff them! I'm no fan of Hughes I think the man is a cock and an average manager at best and dislike QPR to be honest their the one team bar the shite I'd lve to see go down.

1 - 3

When was the last time we played 4-3-3. And Johnny at right back? Come on, I'm a big Heitinga fan but he got murdered by pace at Wigan.

And Mirallas in front of Pienaar down the left? That would stifle them both. Apart from that........

To be honest mate I totally missed Johnny at RB just looked at the midfield and upfront
happy.png

Coleman has to start at RB He's finally getting a solid run out and He's doing a good job but the main issue for Me is Neville and Osman in the middle.

Neville is to negative and these days apart from pointing the finger and having the odd rant doesn't offer very much! Also Osman wo can have moments of magic fades away in games to often and isn't consistent enough so neither compliments or picks up for the other.

I'd rather have this

---------------------Howard

Coleman-----Distin------Johnny-----Baines

----------------------Gibson

Mirallas------------Osman-------------Pienaar

---------------Naismith

-----------------------------Jelavic

To be honest mate I totally missed Johnny at RB just looked at the midfield and upfront
happy.png

Coleman has to start at RB He's finally getting a solid run out and He's doing a good job but the main issue for Me is Neville and Osman in the middle.

Neville is to negative and these days apart from pointing the finger and having the odd rant doesn't offer very much! Also Osman wo can have moments of magic fades away in games to often and isn't consistent enough so neither compliments or picks up for the other.

I'd rather have this

Coleman-----Distin------Johnny-----Baines

----------------------Gibson

Mirallas------------Osman-------------Pienaar

---------------Naismith

Take your point and I have no problems with your line up. I think though that if Fellaini is unavailable (and it looks like he may be fit) that Moyes will go with Neville instead of Naismith with Mirallas and Ossie interchangeable on the right and in the hole.

Coleman------Jags-------Distin------Baines

Osman--------Neville----Gibson-----Pienaar

---------------Mirallas

A win and nothing less is what I expect against QPR. They've looked total wank this season and our home form is more than good enough to get a result. I rate Southampton a lot higher than QPR and look how good we were against them, so long as we keep our heads and don't go into the game taking anything for granted I think we'll comfortably sail into three points.

That said if Kevin Friend is refereeing I'll take the draw.

knowing our luck QPR will probably play like Wigan did. QPR have been terrible so far this season but they are due a break. hope it's not at our expense. if we play like the soton game and second half against wigan we'll shatter them. always like this fixture since the hinchcliffe last minute free kick game in 93?94? - let's hope we get a similar game and result (except for brett angel)

stop licking his arse like everyone else has for years, technically the worst player in the squad yet he starts centermidfield for us nearlly every game if you knew anything about football you would no he's a backup fullback at best and even then he weakens the team.

that formation for an away game is attacking but defending away from home now gets you nothing in this league.

Edited by Blue4Ever

stop licking his arse like everyone else has for years, technically the worst player in the squad yet he starts centermidfield for us nearlly every game if you knew anything about football you would no he's a backup fullback at best and even then he weakens the team.

that formation for an away game is attacking but defending away from home now gets you nothing in this league.

Ha ha. I bet Moysie would swap all his Manager of the Month awards for yours any day of the week rofl.gif

Is Hibbo still injured?

The formation I would go with is

-----Howard----

Neville-----Jagielka---Distin---Baines

Mirallas---Osman--Gibson-----Pienaar

-----Naismith----------Jelavic------

I know it is unlikely this formation will go ahead or the team.

I like Coleman but I think he is better at going forward than defending. Neville as RB for me as I personally think he is better at defending. Everybody on here is slating Neville, OK, he hasn't had the best of games but he is a leader and that's what our team needs.

We can't go into this game thinking we are better than them, that we will turn them over.....Like we did in the Wigan game. We need to go into the game respecting our opposition. I just hope we don't go into this game thinking it will be an easy win. QPR are due a win and will be fighting to get it, especially at home. I reckon the score is going to be 1-1 myself.

Look - Fellaini is a good player, but to me he is a hibrid between a midfieder and a striker - good at both but not an expert in either (jack of all trades , master of none). A midfielder with a higher work rate might create more opportunities for the strikers and make more of a contribution in defense. If he is on song he is a pleasure to watch - but he tends to sing intermittantly. We have to show ourselves that we can win witout him - so if he leaves it won't be the end of the world for Everton.

Look - Fellaini is a good player, but to me he is a hibrid between a midfieder and a striker - good at both but not an expert in either (jack of all trades , master of none). A midfielder with a higher work rate might create more opportunities for the strikers and make more of a contribution in defense. If he is on song he is a pleasure to watch - but he tends to sing intermittantly. We have to show ourselves that we can win witout him - so if he leaves it won't be the end of the world for Everton.

Disagree with this. He's world class infront of the defenders and consistant. Further up the pitch he blows hot and cold, but on his day he is unplayable. I wouldn't swap Fellaini for anyone.

BBC sport says we have only registered one victory at Loftus Road stadium in the last 25 years. That was a 3 - 2 away win shortly before our FA cup win in 1995.

This will also be Moyes 200th League Fixture away from Goodison Park so we can only hope it's a victory for such a nice round figure.

I prefer this fixture on a Sunday if I'm being honest.