IGNORED

QPR

pete0

I think we will have just that bit too much class for Rangers.

As for right back, if they were all fit, then the choice between Hibbert, Coleman and Neville must surely depend on how strong our opponets will be down that side of the pitch, but at least we have options.

For me Mirallas needs a couple more goals to bring him on, with Rangers watching Baines, Pienarr and Jelavic, I can see Mirallas sneaking in on the blind side.

0-2 Everton.

Reading through this I still love how some people give nev shit no matter what.

Just to recap, he's played most of the games this season in centre mid and we are fourth in the table.

So if he's really that bad I guess if we play someone else in centre mid we would be up there with Chelsea?

Edited by StevO

Reading through this I still love how some people give nev shit no matter what.

Just to recap, he's played most of the games this season in centre mid and we are fourth in the table.

So if he's really that bad I guess if we play someone else in centre mid we would be up there with Chelsea?

We are where we are despite Nev not because of him. He is a average player, but his lack of tracking players, his insistance on pointing and shouting as opposed to dealing with the situation is holding us back. He is a good leader, but he is not at the level we are when it comes to playing ability.

OS Fellaini to miss this one sad.png

not worried to be honest. Id like to see us line up like this:

---------Howard---------

Hibbert Jags Distin Baines

Coleman Hitzel Ossie Pienaar

Mirallas Jelavic

edit : just seen Felli is on 4 yellows, maybe a bit of tactics to keep him available for the Liverpool game?

Edited by Matt

The type of game that worries me, looked a little complaincent against Wigan

Howard

Coleman Jags Distin Baines

Mirallas Hitz/Neville Osman Pienaar

Vic Jelavic

Still think we need Gibson to keep our tempo. Could be a big loss for a game like this.

QPR defence is full of mistakes if kept under pressure so going to go for a 2-1 win for us

Maybe this didn't warrant a new thread but since you asked, no team line ups have been disclosed as of yet.

We know Fellaini isn't match fit, Gibson and Hibbert won't be involved and it's very doubtful Hitzlsperger will play any part.

Starting XIs and subs benches for both sides will be revealed in due course, but it's too premature at time of writing.