IGNORED

QPR

pete0

Looks like both sides have been put out of their misery - the game is over.

A draw at an awkward venue isn't too bad, but they're bottom of the league and we really could and should have left with three points today. Sounded a quite miserable game in poor weather and won't be match of the season by any means. Same as before, a very good performance one week, then revert to type and put in a poor performance and lousy game.

On that basis, we'll probably beat the shite out of sight next week then.

A point won at a difficult venue, but not a game that will live long in the memory. Feel genuine sympathy for anyone who watches that fucking highlights show later.

Edit - not like me to make a spelling error damn it

Edited by Dalziel Kane

Jags kept us in it, but also could have won it for us with that free header. Still the best one out there today. Pienaar was shit, Anichebe was shit, Neville was shit, Ossie was hit-and-miss, Baines was below par, Coleman was sketchy, Mirallas and Jelavic did the best they could with the shit service they were given, and Distin was just alright, but helped out immensely with that goal. Good game for Howard, though. Thank fuck.

Suppose a point is better than nothing, jags was our best player by a country mile I thought, peanuts was silly to get sent off, any challenge straight after his warning was going to be a booking to be honest, maybe Moyes should have got him off straight away. Awful match to watch

Hate to sound like a broken record player but if Neville couldn't take leadership today and put in a decent shift with a makeshift midfield then he's not doing the one thing that warrants his selection in the 11. Missed felli so much today because the midfield was a black hole of lost possession and misplaced passes.

No pienaar vs Liverpool AGAIN. For god's sake.

Jags MOTM, Howard good, osman and Coleman okay inconsistently, the rest were balls.

Not sure why Howard is getting praise. I appreciate he made a good save but he should have done better with the first goal for me, and his slipping issues made everybody nervous. We need to stop conceding, and time we had some clean sheets.

He had absolutely zero chance with the goal....unless he'd had a functional crystal ball that told him where the deflection was going.

Painful......so fucking painful!

At times Rangers passed it around a bit.....we on the other hand were very poor.I think that fluke goal gave them a massive boost an seemed to do just the opposite to us.

Norwich beat Arsenal......QPR are the only team to take a point off Chelsea, there are no easy games.We underperformed toaday by a mile, including Moyes, we had a player sent off, hit the bar and maybe should have had a penalty.....maybe weshould just be glad with the pointunsure.png

"In the case of a red card that was shown after two yellow cards, the player is dismissed and receives a one-match ban without the right to appeal, excluding mistaken identity."

So looks like no appeal for Pienaar! Without him Fellaini and Gibson my confidence for the derby is vanishing. Why can we never get our best team out against them!!!! shaking fist.png

Agree, appart from slipping for the goal Howard made some ggod sves and punches.

Coleman was good, he was always looking to get forward and appart from a few defensive lapses he was defensivly sound. Lucky with the pen but for my mind our first choice RB

Jags MOM back to his best, great reading of the game, tackles and blocks

Dustbin - great header for the goal good definsively, again his speed got him out of trouble a few times.

Baines - looked lost without Pienaar on the left, not his best game.

Nev - Must never never play again if we have other options, we lose confidence when he is in the side as the players dont trust him with the ball. Failed to track runners - AGAIN, poor passing, everytime he got the ball the play slowed down which made us poor at counter attacking.

Ossie - Tried but with no body in midfield getting the the ball to him he suffered. He cant play with nev, as we kept loosing posession the team were out of shape there were few decent passing chances.

Pienaar - Lost in the left mid, unlucky for sending off but was ineffectual.

Vic - Not a winger and ineffectual

Mirallas - Tried but with no midfield support, and Jelly having a poor game wasnt given the support he needed. Showed good strength and technique

Jelly - Poor TBH, no support and not given much to work with.

Naismith - Looked lively, worked well on the left but still rusty and pass choices were poor.

Moyes - WTF with the formation. Must now see that NEV is a liability and play Hitz instead. Hopefully we will get Gibson and Felli back for the RS.

All things were not equal - once again! The ref , the post and bad luck got in our way for the umpteenth time. But we performed way below par - playing so many people out of position - stuffed up our midfield.Unfortunately i have to agree the old dog Neville can no longer run with the young bucks and should be put to pasture as soon as possible.The Pienaar red card was another disgrace for officiating in this league - the 2nd yellow was not even a foul!!! The best thing Moyes did today was his post match interview - talked straight . I also get the impression Everton struggles in the rain - they don't play the compact short-pass game required.After todays performance i am adjusting Evertons credit rating downwards - i am sad to say.Great sides make a plan not excuses.

Dunno if it was just me, but that game seemed somehow a bit soul less. Sort of like an end of season game. As for Pienaar, the lad got what he deserved for being a bloody idiot. I admire his passion for the club, but that is not the way to show it. I didn't think any of the side really showed enough to get any praise from me in this post though.