Southampton (H)...Nikica Jelavic

Leeds (A)...Victor Anichebe

Swansea (A)...Victor Anichebe

Newcastle (H)...Leighton Baines

West Brom (A)...Leon Osman

Leyton Orient (H)...Kevin Mirallas

Aston Villa (A)...Steven Pienaar

Manchester United (H)...Marouane Fellaini

They need shooting for that... We're just not good enough, end of!!!

Not clinicle in front of goal..too scared to shoot and see of a game...That my friends is down to the manager!

Sack that goggle eyed beng and get someone in who can practice basic football on the training field with them idiots...and show them that they can take a shot outside the penalty box...

Everyone will come back to this saying: oh ye but we battered them for the majority of the game... Possesion means nothing when you never look like scoring.

They need shooting for that... We're just not good enough, end of!!!

Not clinicle in front of goal..too scared to shoot and see of a game...That my friends is down to the manager!

Sack that goggle eyed beng and get someone in who can practice basic football on the training field with them idiots...and show them that they can take a shot outside the penalty box...

Everyone will come back to this saying: oh ye but we battered them for the majority of the game... Possesion means nothing when you never look like scoring.

I think possession shows a lot more about a manager's tactics than the finishing. With Jelavic completely out of form we just don't have anyone who can finish. With no money to spend, what exactly can Moyes do? I'm not expecting Wayne Rooney but this team desperately needs someone who can receive the ball in the final third and consistently put it in the net. That's not going to come through coaching.

I think possession shows a lot more about a manager's tactics than the finishing. With Jelavic completely out of form we just don't have anyone who can finish. With no money to spend, what exactly can Moyes do? I'm not expecting Wayne Rooney but this team desperately needs someone who can receive the ball in the final third and consistently put it in the net. That's not going to come through coaching.

Put his books down and pick up a laptop. The man's a dinosaur. With the constant no cash barrier the man should be a great tactician but as it stands he goes with what he knows that has already been tried and tested. He's a rich man's Sam Aladyce. Lacks the balls to be creative and do something innovate to take us to the next level.

Maybe starting with the one guy who can open up a defence instead of playing Naismith?

How about moving Fellaini deeper (because he wastes several attacking chances) and playing some who can actually create opportunities in that position like Osman?

How about getting the team organised so that they can press the opposition into mistakes before breaking forward quickly instead of knocking it side to side? I know we scored a bit like that today but we barely create any chances in that fashion any more?

We clearly had some money in January so he cant really use that as an excuse either. Moyes has options, he simply chooses to ignore them and persist with the same crap week in week out.

I though it was shit, but not going to let that do Coleman out of a vote, he gave it a good go.

I don't think we've got enough for 4th, and haven't had for a long time (this season), so I'm going to write off the money I lost on them today as one of thoes thingsshaking fist.png .

Oldham will come to us with no fear and that hurts!

Eligible to vote so why not and gave it to Osman as he did give us a chance before half time before some opposition player weighed in with a double to kill of any hopes of getting anything today. People thinking no-one deserved a mention or were too angry to even vote, is good enough.

Maybe Delia Smith should have got the vote today for cooking up some fucking tasties, but that's what I went with.