IGNORED

Oldham replay

Finn balor

Sick of Andy Townsend moaning about the 'penalty that never was'. Great ball in from Gibson though and a world-class finish from Mirallas, I was going to say that if we score it would come from him.

We need some more though, Baxter's effort proved why and it will only get worse then that big fella' they have comes on.

Edit:

The Real Madrid game, it's in spoiler tags in case anyone is recording it.

Real Madrid 1 Barcelona 0 - Ronaldo (pen) 14'

Edited by Zoo

Was I the only one that was surprised Smith didn't start tonight instead of being a substitute for tonight. I hope they leave him off for as long as possible.

Anyway fuck hm, we've got a penalty......

Baines 2 - 0 Yes !

That's better !

Goalkeeper at fault but who gives a shit, that's 2 - 0 now. Bit more breathing space now.

get jelly on this

With his form? What a stupid comment...

Great goal though from Baines, thought he'd missed at first but glad to see we lead 2-0. We should have had a penalty for the pull (again) on Jelavic but it was a clear handball and we was rightly compensated. Composure is all we need now, let's do this.

With his form? What a stupid comment...

Great goal though from Baines, thought he'd missed at first but glad to see we lead 2-0. We should have had a penalty for the pull (again) on Jelavic but it was a clear handball and we was rightly compensated. Composure is all we need now, let's do this.

Not a stupid idea at all, give him a boost

Not a stupid idea at all, give him a boost

Low on confidence so there is a good chance he will miss, then we are stuck at 1-0 and we're in real trouble of losing the tie. As it happens we have breathing space, I can't even believe Jelavic was mentioned to be honest, I don't know why it would even be discussed in such a big game for us.