IGNORED

Oldham replay

Finn balor

heard it was cos they're keepin the same team that has won the last 3 on the bounce?

They mentioned both reasons. Chiles said he was being rested for the league (because that's more important to them) and then he later said that the manager is 'sticking with the side that won the past 3 games'.

So who knows!

So they'd rather concentrate on League 1 than a feasible chance of getting back to the FA cup semi-finals and even better chance if Smith was played from the start. Don't quite understand that logic and it looks like it may have worked against them. Will surely start second period but dare I say it, it looks like we may have done enough tonight, but with this team, you never can be sure.

One minute added time.

With his form? What a stupid comment...

Great goal though from Baines, thought he'd missed at first but glad to see we lead 2-0. We should have had a penalty for the pull (again) on Jelavic but it was a clear handball and we was rightly compensated. Composure is all we need now, let's do this.

He needs to try and get a goal and lets face it its not coming through open play. I find a few people agree with me on here and you just come out and brand my "comments" (when its clearly a post) stupid?

What a tosser.

I apologise for calling your 'post' a 'comment', how silly of me.

Furthermore it's a bit rich you calling me a tosser when you're the one thats calling for a striker who's only scored one goal this season to take the biggest penalty of our season so far. What else do you want to have, Vellios in goals? I'll agree with you if you post sensible stuff, that post with all due respect was stupid.

Thats the best half I have seen us play for a while. Its a breath of fresh air to see Osman pulling the strings as for the most part he has done it really well.

Gibson and Neville have been solid and its about time the former put his stamp on the game. We need tosee more of that.

Mirallas and the two FB's have been flying and while Pienaar has been linking well he has messed up some simple passes in important positions.

The main disappointment has to be Jelly. He has had a few half chances and through balls that he has taken and you can almost see his head drop. Its sad to see.

He needs to try and get a goal and lets face it its not coming through open play. I find a few people agree with me on here and you just come out and brand my "comments" (when its clearly a post) stupid?

What a tosser.

Furthermore it's a bit rich you calling me a tosser when you're the one thats calling for a striker who's only scored one goal this season to take the biggest penalty of our season so far. What else do you want to have, Vellios in goals? I'll agree with you if you post sensible stuff, that post with all due respect was stupid.

stop it boys.

Thats the best half I have seen us play for a while. Its a breath of fresh air to see Osman pulling the strings as for the most part he has done it really well.

Gibson and Neville have been solid and its about time the former put his stamp on the game. We need tosee more of that.

Mirallas and the two FB's have been flying and while Pienaar has been linking well he has messed up some simple passes in important positions.

The main disappointment has to be Jelly. He has had a few half chances and through balls that he has taken and you can almost see his head drop. Its sad to see.

Ossie, played in this position, is at his best which often means we are. Edited by Matt

Back to the game;

That's a good half from us. I couldn't have asked for anything better than 2-0 up at half-time and all I want is a nice, boring, clean second half. I'd like to see Gibson and Neville sit deep and give them fuck all to play with, if we stop them from getting near our box they won't score and we don't need any more goals to get us through.

I'm finally happy again being an Everton fan, I just hope I am still in 45 minutes time.

So they'd rather concentrate on League 1 than a feasible chance of getting back to the FA cup semi-finals and even better chance if Smith was played from the start. Don't quite understand that logic and it looks like it may have worked against them. Will surely start second period but dare I say it, it looks like we may have done enough tonight, but with this team, you never can be sure.

One minute added time.

Look Dalziel............Smith will be on soon enough, can we just relax while his arse is on the bench!!

rofl.gif

Is it just me in that I want to punch Adrian Chiles in the face until the flesh is gone and all that remains is blood. What an annoying fucking - and I can't even find a suitable expletive for that individual.

Lo and behold, more commercials come on, but let's look at the game in that it wasn't all one way traffic and we have a 2 - 0 lead but got away with a penalty claim and they've had their chances, and Smith will surely feature second half or come on now as they'll just go for it with nothing to lose.

We have breathing space here but if they get one back, the nerves will kick in but I do believe we've done enough for tonight already. They may pinch one back with our inability to stop late goals but really have one eye on the quarter final now.

Second half just about to start so Chiles can shut the fuck up and we can see what occurs

rofl.gif

It seems laughable at first but he's probably right. The FA Cup should be our priority now and that penalty should pretty much book us a place in the quarter finals, where we have a winnable tie and a great chance to get to Wembley. It's only Oldham, but we've fucked up so many slender leads this season. Including against Oldham.