IGNORED

Oldham replay

Finn balor

oh dear, Jelavic can't do anything right these last few games. can't even trap a ball.

I'd bring off Jelavic myself and replace him with Vellios. It'd give us some fresh legs up front so we could hoof the ball from the back and have someone to chase whilst at the same time having someone that's capable of scoring.

Quite right that he's giving him a yellow card! What the fuck was that? As I said all Oldham have up front is trying to hammer into our goalkeeper, it needs to be stopped because that could have been so much worse.

He could have died, as Sir Alex Ferguson would say.

Get Jelavic off! He's got nothing to give up front because he's tired as fuck and even when he's 100% fit he's too low in confidence to do anything worth shouting about. I'd put anyone on in his place, Vellios for support up front or Duffy at the back to defend. Just someone who can do a job.

thank fuck for that. Going to bed. early start.

A goodnight's sleep that I didn't think I would be getting. I really thought we was going to self-destruct tonight but we've done it, now to get our form back so that we can beat Wigan and go to Wembley.

I think the only problem with Howard is he doesn't look what's around him before jumping. He should always prepare something to hit someone that's coming in in him. Good keeper but sort it out. Descent enough in the end overall but not brilliant considering where old ham are!!!!!! But it is the cup so in that I will hope it's the reason!!